Who else fell in love with Rey's theme from the new Star Wars movie?

Not the same level of epicness that Duel of Fates was in episode one, but this was probably one of my favourite soudtracks of the movie, which was suitably attached to probably my favourite character besides Finn. It captures the mysticism and allure surrounding her character very well, along with that upitty adenvturous side she has also.

• i loved Rey's theme!
  • I disliked Rey's theme!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love how in the poster Rey and Kylo Ren's weapons are parallel. But I do think it's weird how they put Finn on the poster with the light saber, he really wasn't great at using it... So, it wasn't like, his cool movie weapon. That being said, I loved Finn and especially his first few scenes with Rey.

Regarding this music, it's great.

• i think it was meant to be a head fake... to trick people into thinking he was the chosen one before the movie finally came out. Hey, at least its better than what they did to the poster in china. They took Finn out because the Chinese don't really like black people lol

• I saw that. Ughhhhh. Oh China...

Your point makes sense, I didn't think of that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it, great theme, and Rey is definitely my favorite Star Wars character :D

What Girls Said 3

• I like it. I loved this movie and the music to boot.

• Yeah, it was nice. Ugh, I still need to go see the movie. 😒 Did you like it overall?

• yeah i thought it was good. I mean, the story was a bit weak for me because it was a bit too similar to Star Wars A New Hope, which I've seen at least a couple dozen times already. But the characters were very strong

• Well that's good! I wasn't really into Star Wars but I've seen the other movies. Probably gonna drag some people along to go see it with me haha

• im sure you'll like some parts of it at least

• I love Rey's theme! The music is always so beautiful and moving. I got a bit misty eyed during certain parts, even re-listening to this track now.

What Guys Said 5

• ... I was JUST listening to this theme literally 5 minutes ago and then I came across this question.

Crazy.

• Ι like the whole score from the Ep.7. It is one of the few things that matter in this Star Wars chapter.

• it's pretty good.

• sure, but I also fell in love with her. wow

• The movie was boring, bland, and just irritating as a whole. It was the worst Star Wars movie, by far. So, I could care less about one of its minor theme elements.