Where can I run to?

So, currently I'm living on my own in a teeny-tiny dorm room as I study Japanese. When I started studying, I thought my depression would be over at last, but half a year later I'm still unhappyand under more pressure than ever.

I love studying Japanese, as it is something that I always wanted to do. I hate school.

What I want, what I really, really want is to pack a bag and move to the other side of the world. Do yoga, volunteer work and learn new languages and cultures that way. I just don't have the guts to do it.

What do you think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well then just go cause no point in doing something which doesn't make you happy!!

Do whatever makes you happy! :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• Just do it. Most people are nervous about taking big steps like that, but just take the leap. Rather that than sit there 20 years down the line, tied down in a job or relationship and wishing you had done it when you had the chance.

• You're absolutely right. There's just that urge to do the normal thing and finish school like so many people expect me to do.

• Honestly, school will always be there. As long as you have your basic qualifications that'll help you along in life, higher education can wait til you're ready. Lots of people put it off. You can even earn money abroad teaching English while you're there doing what you're doing.

What Guys Said 2

• The biggest regrets you will have. Is not the failures, but the chances you didn't take. Go for it. Have a plan. And then a back up plan. Dont end up in japan homeless with no way of getting back. But if you can follow your heart

• come India :P

What Girls Said 0