Do you believe in the paranormal?

Have you experienced any paranormal activities?

• yes
  • no
  • other/explain

Most Helpful Girl

• yes and yes. When I was about eight my older brother and I saw a figure of a man reaching toward me in the middle of the night. He was a little over six ft. and made up of these glowing orbs or something. No facial features. Really just like a 3D cutout, kind of white, but at the same time transparent. We just screamed and my parents came to our room. He went away when they turned the light on. That was at my old house. I live in a different house now, and I haven't seen anything, but my mom once said she saw out of the corner of her eye an old man looking out the window to the backyard when she got up in the middle of the night to get some water. He was wearing like pleated pants with suspenders, dress shirt, and a fedora. Kinda giving like a 1950's reporter vibe. When she turned the lights on, he was gone. But my mom has seen lots of ghosts so she reacted pretty chill haha just went back to sleep. When I told my neighbors about it, they told me that an old man and woman used to live there some 12 years ago and after the man died in the house, the woman's family moved her to some elderly home. When I asked my mom and dad about it, they just said they didn't tell us because they didn't want to scare us. Also when I first moved to my current house my little brother was only like five or six. He would always say that there was shadow that would come from the hallway, into his room, and just stand in his closet every night. He was so scared he would sleep in my room. This happened for about a year. After a while he said that he didn't see the shadow anymore. ALSO this might be a bit iffy, but I have three dogs and I swear they are always looking into the basement when no one's there and growling. Or sometimes we'll all be upstairs watching a movie, and they'll come running up from there with their tails between their legs like something just scared the fuck out of them.

• You lived in some pretty haunted places

Most Helpful Guy

• I know too many people who have seen too many things. My pals wedding was a few months ago. His old man died just a few months before the big day. We were at the reception and all the close family got a picture together. I watched and didn't think anything of it. We were drunk and having a good time. Was the next day I got a call from my pal saying had i seen the photos. I don't do fb or anything so I told him to send whatever it was to my phone. Sure enough it was the very scene I watched. All the close family and their wives and gfs dressed in their finest. Right in front of them was a man who was dressed casually; jeans, a jacket and a baseball cap. He looked as if he'd just walked in front of the camera. He was out of focus as well but you could see it was his dad. Even I was shocked. I'd met him a few times in the pub and he was a nice enough guy so I recognised him straight away. I stood right next to the photographer and I know for a fact no-one was there. Everybody else was dressed in suits and kilts. Fancy dresses and stuff. That's just the start of it. There's been plenty of other things in my town. There's been a lot of bad things happen there.

• The descesed relative on a photograph is too common a world wide phenomenon

• What?
      I didn't dismissed it

• Read you comment at the start

What Girls Said 2

• Have I seen any? No. Do I believe in it? No.

• I have never experienced paranormal activities and I don't believe in paranormal.

What Guys Said 5

• No, I have never experienced anything paranormal and I firmly believe that there is a natural explanation for every strange phenomenon. People just choose to believe the paranormal explanation and reject to even consider a more naturalistic approach because it's so much easier to come up with some paranormal fairy tale and, in some cases, because they don't understand enough about the way physics or psychology work.

• Yes and yes. When i was sleeping at my grandparents house last summer, i heard someone snoring in the kitchen ( the living room is right next to the kitchen) and no one was there as everyone was sleeping. It sounded like a old man. Then a few minutes later i felt someone was breathing and it was coming closer to me until i felt it on my arm. I freaked out. One year before my grand fathers brother has passed away. It was creepy.

• do i believe? yes... have i seen anything? yes... multiple times, and out of those which can be explained there are loads which really cannot be attributed to anything we know about today.

• No but I believe that Supernatural is an awesome show.

• Yes I think there is ample evidence of ghosts... and chi/qi from China

Demons, goblins, fairies etc? NOPE.