How stupid are you on a scale of 1-10?

1 being genius and 10 being a brain-dead dummy.

• Less than 1.
    19% (4)21% (6)20% (10)Vote
  • 2-3
    19% (4)24% (7)22% (11)Vote
  • 4-5
    10% (2)10% (3)10% (5)Vote
  • 6-7
    24% (5)10% (3)16% (8)Vote
  • 8 (Eight)
    28% (6)17% (5)22% (11)Vote
  • 9 (Nine)
    0% (0)7% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • 10 or more.
    0% (0)11% (3)6% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• In some ways I'm dumb as fuck. Sometimes I am really slow, particularly in social situations because I get self conscious and panicky.
    I'm also really horribly bad at math and a lot of simple things. But in other ways I am quite smart.

But I think most people are like that, given that there are many different types of intelligence. Some people don't seem to realize that. Being an exceptional athlete requires a certain type of intellect, the same way being a chemist requires a certain type of intellect.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is the correct answer. Well. Close enough.

• Lol thanks ~~

• Yep yep. That's pretty much the exact answer I was looking for. Except more like "I'm an idiot in pretty much everything except some things."

And yeah. The Multiple Intelligences Theory, supposing that there are 9 different types of intelligences. We really have no idea what intelligence is, really. There are a lot of different definitions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

Filler.

0|1
    0|0
    • I really had to just pick this one.

"What's your degree in?"
      "Yes."

What Girls Said 6

• So, stupid that I am still thinking about how to answer your question.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am extremely intelligent in some ways and in other ways I can't even pronounce Grape correctly cause I'm a fucking idiot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. People who brag about their intelligence are stupid.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am soo "dumb"!

0|0
    0|0
    filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Dumb enough that I thought 5-6 and since that wasn't an option I was confused which to go with... 😢

0|0
    0|0
    • 5 is typically seen as average, no? 5-6 would be "average or above average", which kinda doesn't make as much sense, to me. Average or slightly below average makes more sense to me. Maybe I should have made my personal parameters more obvious.

What Guys Said 6