Are there a lot of douche bag drivers from where you are from?

• Yes there are lots.
  • No just bad drivers
  • No not a lot
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, they're every where. They are like a rapidly spreading disease that you can't get away from.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, only very few. I come from Switzerland and one of the core things about our mentality is that we like things to be clean and orderly. We actually like rules because they prevent bad stuff from happening and most people respect rules quite religiously over all. Also, contrary to countries such as Russia, the police is quite active and can't be bribed. Fines for doing stuff such as driving on the sidewalk are pretty high (several hundred US dollars in severe cases). And finally, there is much more social coherence than in some other countries. That means that rather than just driving by and not caring, people tend to be vigilant for potential wrongdoings of other people. It would only be a matter of time until some passerby or other car driver would call the police.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Yes plenty of them here in Melbourne Australia

What Guys Said 6

• yeah women dont pay attention to what they are doing.

• i live right outside of nyc. what do you think?

• a few days ago, i was merging on the highway and the person who was already on refused to move over. the merging lane and the slow lane merges and the dude in the "slow lane" was going at least 75 while i was going 55 cause the car in front of me was going about that fast. he didn't slow down and almost ran into me and honked at me like it's my fault. i fucking hate these retards. also to note that it was on a bridge type thing so there was a cement guard so i couldn't just stay on the shoulder.

• lots of
      *beeeeeeeeps beeeeepppss*

guy 1- Hey fuck you buddy!

guy 2 - I'm not your buddih, guy!

• i'm not your buddy pal
      i'm not your pal guy
      i'm not your guy...

but yeah, people in ny/nj are easily the worst drivers... ok, maybe besides californians, dc and north carolinians, but mainly cause they just suck. people here are just shitty drivers and dicks about it. and they drive basically bumper to bumper. if i wasn't scared of getting into an accident, i'd stop short to teach them a lesson. i usually just drive faster so they can't catch up.

• My car goes into the body shop tomorrow from being rear ended Christmas week. 'Nuff said?

• Things have actually chilled out a lot now that everybody is texting and driving

• I'm that douchebag driver...

#DriftLife

• Yes, i hate them