I want some dares I can do alone. Im 13?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I dare you to hop on one foot back and forth around the house (10 times laps without stopping).

What Guys Said 18

• I dare you to put on a diaper and a pair of rubber pants, just so that when you do start to go out on dates with guys.. some of us out there do wear these.. I do.. and by you wearing them a bit here and a bit there.. you will know this and may just like the guy who is wearing them as you will now have figured this is maybe not as big a deal as some people make of it

• I dare you to go a whole week without using social media, and only interacting with people in person/ via phonecalls (no texting)

• I dare you to read the whole history book that you were given for the school year!

• I dare you to study, work on your grades and focus on your aspirations and dreams.

• There are creeps on here though... I should be careful with the dares you accept

I dare you to... watch a scary movie alone

• go to school , get good grades, clean your room, respect your parents, treat the girls in class with dignity and respect. should i proceed ;-)

• I dare you to write a short story.

• I dare you to next time you are in an elevator, say, "I guess you are wondering why I have gathered you all here."

• i dare you to find an age appropriate website!

• I dare you to get off the internet and phone go outside for at least 30 minutes, some some non computer, phone or electronic activities

• I double dog dare you to get an A in all your subjects at school.

• I dare you to do all of your laundry and homework in 2 hours.

• Asking that on this site, I hope you're mind isn't innocent.

• I dare you to find your parents' liquor cabinet and drink the contents.

• What kind of dares exactly?

• I dare you to spend 2 years of tge internet

• Pee in your underwear and sniff it? lol

• @CykaBlyat lol its something you can do and stupid like asking for dares online.

• get off the internet little girl

What Girls Said 7

• I dare you to buy me apples!

• I dare you to go do your homework.

• This thread reassures me that all hope for our young people is not lost. <3

• Read and master digestive system topic in science book. Make sure you knew all the enzymes and what are the chemical reaction break for each enzyme in each part of the system

• Drink water and blow it out from your nostrils

• no i am not going to say any thing that will be on my mind for ever

• I dare you to do your homework.