Why are fraternity guys racist?

I've seen them in the news a lot for something racist and i'm contemplating on whether I should go to college, because if them fuckers say some racist shit to me on god I will get my brothers to kick each and every one of their asses and I will do it too. I fight boys 😡

Most Helpful Guy

• The news is trying to create an invisible enemy to get people angry, make money through ratings, and create more problems. Are there fraternity guys that are racist? Yes. In Nazi Germany during the 30s were there some Jews who were criminals? Yes, but is that an excuse for massacring an entire race of people? No, then why did Hitler do it? Well just look at the current epidemic of racists and you will see why. 25 years ago the number of racists in America seemed to be on a downward trend, then suddenly they appeared again "worse" then ever. Why do you think they appeared? Conflict. If the media paints one group of people as racists, then the rest of the people will gang up against them and get all angry at them, same as what happened in Nazi Germany. The difference is? Well I can't see a difference, right now there is such a hatred towards racists that it actually is quite comical how hypocritical these people are. They are demanding no free speech for racists, prison sentences for being racist, blaming Americas problems on them... and Hitler did the exact same thing with the Jews. The majority of people then hated the jews, the majority of people now hate the racists. When you break it down though racists are people just like you or me, they might have different beliefs then us and we might disagree with what they say, but when it all boils down they are protected by the constitution just as much as you or I. To refuse to go to college because of a racist is really quite idiotic if you ask me, back in the 50s there were white people that refused to go to a school because there were a few black kids going there as well, I am assuming you think those white people are stupid right? Well you are essentially doing the same thing, and as a result I think you are stupid for it. In Little Rock, 9 black kids in a school of whites made people transfer schools, or refuse to go. Similarly a couple racists are going to deter you from going to a school. Why are you so against racists anyway? As I said they are just people, and your telling me you are going to fight them, kick them, hurt them, etc. That sounds exactly like something the Germans would say in Nazi Germany, and the Southerners would say in the 1950s, you are truly the same person as the racists of the past, except instead of being anti Jew or anti Black you are anti Racist. This is exactly the idea the media is propagating right now, and you unfortunately fell for it.

• And for the record the generalization you just made is so stupid. I bet if I say "All blacks are criminals" you would get all pissy at me, but you can assume all Frat guys are racist and there isn't a problem. Your such a hypocrite.

Most Helpful Girl

• Racism is in all walks of life. You can't assume all frat guys are though. Take each individual on a one by one basis and judge accordingly based on their words and actions, not by a news story that paints a broad stroke.

What Guys Said 5

• Because being in a fraternity permits boys to remain as immature children for a while longer. (It's also a form of mob mentality.) As children in adult bodies, they can retain their immature and inexperienced thoughts.

• lol, you're basing your future of going to college based on like 5 or 6 guys in 2 or 3 frats being racist. maybe you shouldn't go to college...

• Hahah 😂
    Damn girl
    I forgot what I was saying...
    Yep
    Be mature
    Fighting isn't good at all though I really enjoy kicking some ass but it's not good
    And just ignore racism 😊
    Chocolates 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 🍫 ?

• You won't go far with that mentality. You need to deal with your own problems.

• Eh, you don't need to interact with frat boys. I honestly don't know what do people like about them.

What Girls Said 2

• Fuck them. Do you. If a racist dude or bitch comes in your face with that BS, hit em with the left and right jabs with quickness 💪

You might get expelled, but it'd be for something worth it😂😂

• They have a mob- mentality so any negative traits are amplified and encouraged.