Is the average black girl stronger than the average white boy?

I notice a lot of white guys are afraid to argue or fight a black girl but they do both with white girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't. Guys don't fight girls. Scientifically, female body structure is significantly less strong than male structure. If anything, they're afraid to hurt a girl. Pound for pound, according to a scientific peer reviewed article on muscle and bone density, females--whatever ethnicity--are 48% as strong as males upper body and 65% as strong lower body. That means that if you and a white boy weigh exactly the same, chances are the male is around twice as strong as you. If the white guy weighs 50 pounds more than you, he's probably 2.1-3 times as strong as you. Unless you are just a monstrous girl. Naturally, that differs between people: different weights and muscle densities. But normally, pound for pound, a girl is not someone to be afraid of. Unless she has a weapon of some kind. And, really, a guy who's afraid of a girl is going to be called a pussy, so they have extra reason not to be scared.

Females also have significantly weaker bone and muscle density. That means females can be injured a lot more easily.

As for afraid to argue, they probably just have less reason to argue. But, I'm sure there are some white guys out there afraid of arguing with black chicks. If you have some older brother or beefed up friend guy that protects you, yeah they'll be more wary. That's not about race, though: just fear of an uncertain fight.

So no. The average black/female is less than half as strong as pretty much any man. A female would have to have muscles twice as big as a males to have equal strength. That's just biology. Just contrast approximate muscle size and you can figure it out. Fat weight doesn't count. It's about muscle fibers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt it.. I wouldn't ever fight a guy though, whether white or black... Because, I'm pretty sure he would win... So...

What Guys Said 16

• The fact that you're interested in physically fighting a white guy is reason number 1 why white guys don't date black girls.

• who the fuck cares.

• agree I don't know why she cares maybe she wants to know if she can take on a white boy?

• @NatashaJ is a girl not fighting to break free under those circumstances?

i'm merely using ridiculous replies to show you she's not asking for boxing advice.

• Well she sound ghetto to be even ask this so I wouldn't be surprise if that what she was planning to do.

• Yum more race bait! Here I'll give you what you want and you can flick your bean to this later!
    OMG YES. Fucking white boys are THE WORST. They're so weak physically and mentally. I mean who wouldn't want to fight a black girl? They fight white girls and not black girls? That's just racist and that's everything that's wrong with America. If white guys would only start fighting black girls we could FINALLY start seeing some progress in this nation of ours. If the damn whites don't start fighting black girls soon I swear we will have to kill each and every cisgender white male. Sorry but we have no choice.

• physically, most people are the same regardless of ethnicity, of course though girls and boys differ in reproductive systems, but strength wise, there's a little difference, but not much, guys tend to be a little stronger than girls on average, but I've met pleanty of girls who are much stronger than you'd expect.

• Lol. Try me and find out.

• What are these questions?

• Most men will beat up most women.

• That has to be the funniest thing ever, lol.

• yeah because the racism bomb is pulled at every chance... you basically canĀ“t say anything.

• Black girls are naturally more aggressive and violent than white girls so i would say yes.

• People growing up in worse conditions (poor) will learn earlier how to defend themselves.

• .. says the person who generalized about race.

• @jacquesvol I am simply talking from experience. Yes, some white girls are stronger, but there will be more black girls stronger.

• "Is the average black girl stronger than the average white boy?"

Yes, just yes, ok?

• No they don't want to be called rasist even if the girl is starting the fights. So stop trying to pick fights with people for the rase, that is rasist in itself

• They don't fight black girls, because they know we will whoop they ass.. No hesitation.

• I really dont give a damn tbh.

• Fuck no. Black women tend to be stronger than white women but the difference is still there with white men. I doubt the guys aren't fighting because they think black women are stronger than them although i have no idea why they do.

• No but maybe it would look worse doing so

What Girls Said 4

• Who thinks like this? This is why white guys don't want to date black women, because they think that deep down y'all hate them.

• Hahaha, what? It is a stereotype thing. black girls are like every other girls... you need to stop watching movies

• no, men are stronger than women, this is a silly questions because if you compare body types that should tell you enough. only time a black girl is stronger than a white guy is if he is very small and the girl is bullying him.

• This has got to be a troll, but the answer is no.
    The average man of any race is stronger than the average woman of any race.