What you think of these two quotes?

What you think of these two quotes?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love those two quotes.
    By allowing yourself to be in someone elses shoes you are allowing you to feel empathy.
    When people can feel empathy only then will their ignorance be abolished, because they will be able to attach feelings, emotions, and connection to the acts they argue against (or dont quite comprehend).
    A person's own ignorance is their biggest enemy.

• It is indeed about placing yourself it the shoes of others

Most Helpful Guy

• They are interesting. Aggressive. I'm sure it makes people who are advocates of slavery and abortion think.

What Girls Said 2

• I fully agree!! I feel supportive of them both

• and that is why I love Lincoln. I completely agree with these 2 quotes. No one can judge something they have no experience in or had done to them, because they simply don't understand what it's like. and when you haven't experienced the subject, you keep your mouth shut 😁 ignorance isn't something you should be spreading, that's what caused slavery and religious wars, among others.

What Guys Said 2

• Lincoln: someone who's a slave knows and feels it an will change his opinion. Valid argument.

Kemper: if someone who defends abortion was aborted himself he wouldn't know about it. Kemper's argument is utter nonsense.

• Think again about the second one just because of what you say it make sense

• the big difference is that a new life not even starts

• The female ovum and the male semen are both living material and dumped frequently.

• These two quotes are similar in point but honestly they are two completely different issues and the image is trying to argue for an anti abortion stance using the first quote which is a massive conflation fallacy.