Do you think people see you differently than when you look in the mirror OR do you think they see the mirror version of you?

I always think people see me differently than when I look in the mirror because the mirror is lying to me, I'm just an average girl 😐

• I think they see me differently than when I look in the mirror.
    83% (10)73% (8)78% (18)Vote
  • I think they see the mirror version of me.
    17% (2)27% (3)22% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• in general, you don't see yourself. for 1, the mirror is a 2d projection of a 3d object. also, the mirror, depending on the environment and it's construction warps the image. like a mini fun mirror at carnivals. don't believe me, that's why skinny mirrors were invented. 3rd, it's a mirror. what you see is the opposite what everyone else sees. i mean hold a piece of paper with writing on it. you don't see the letters as they're projected, you see them backwards. 4th, people, especially women, see themselves as around 20% uglier than what they actually look.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

1|1
    0|0
  • I agree with option A because I definitely feel that photos are different to what I see in the mirror. I presume other people see what I look like in photos

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry you are just right, Just the way you are :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how you look but your personality is rocking and can make any guy fall for you :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Does anyone else look better in different mirrors?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• pretty sure they see me differently lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely think people see something different than what I see when I look in the mirror. It's a bit odd to think about at times, too.

1|0
    0|0