Have you ever been accused of faking your age on gag?

On my first or second day on this site, i posted an opinion about Obama's gun control speech where he shed a tear. I proceeded to argue with 2 other guys on the subject, and they accused me of not really being 14. Has this ever happened to you?

• Yes, it has.
  • No, it has not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah people usually go for "OMG u need 2 act ur age!!1! Ur like 30!!"

When people can't think of better arguments other than "ur wrong" they start personal attacks. Which basically longhand for "you won!"

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would they care if you're 14 or not? A 90 year old man can be an idiot, a genius could be an complete idiot.

Like the guy who believes artificial intelligence should become a public thing.

• I don't know why they cared... They thought I couldn't have the opinion I did at this age, apparently.

What Girls Said 10

• All the time. Just because I speak in a mature/intelligent manner does not mean that I'm not 13. Some people are just "wise beyond their years" as some have told me.

• nah that hasn't happened to me. it's so weird though lol, in pics apparently i look my age, in real life everyone thinks I'm 18.

• lol I could see that but no I act pretty old. My birthday on this site is set like 5 months late some how, I guess I clicked the wrong month, not caring, if that counts.

• no the closest that someone accused me of lying was when some guy accused me of lying about having very, very old antiques in my house.

• I've been called out on being 12 or being 20 xD (some believe I'm older cause they think I'm mature)

• Got called a 12 year old once, not sure if they were serious about it though. (I can only hope not 😨)

• no i have not.

• Yep both irl and here. I guess I don't look my age and I spend lots of time with older friends so I seem older than I am🙊

• Nobody says I'm lying but some people say I look a little younger than my age.

• I said that I liked submissive men and they said "you're 100% not 14, and I'm betting that you're not even a girl."

What Guys Said 7

• not really but a shit tonne of people are like "you're 14 who cares I'm wasting my time go do homework"

• you're 14 you don't have the right to say anything to me
      - 30 year old guy who has no social skills

• IT dona actually matter how old they tell you are, or if they say your not the age you are, the only thing that matters is you know your age and you know w
      How old you are in real life

• No, but I've been accused of photoshop/steroids/whatever lame excuse kids have for not working out these days, like 50 times.

• Honestly no, I've never been accused about lying about my age.

Then again I joined this site when I was 24, so it wasn't like I joined as a teen. :-P

• I got a lot of insults about my age but nobody wrote I lie about it.

• Haha no but my parents did try to pass me off as younger so we could get cheaper tickets lol.

• Ya.. @cindereli accused me of being 60.

• nope why would you even^^ it doesn't matter, also even if it is true you could never prove it.