How do you feel about bullies?

• I hate them
  • I don't like them
  • I like them

Most Helpful Girl

• wish i can punch them right in the face~

• Is it possible that bully is a bully from being abused and if so would abusing and abused person that abuses others to take it out on be a good solution?

• i don't know, i'm not a bully and not being bullied. i just want to punch them coz i hate the way the did it to others, that's all

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been one and have been bullied before myself. So I can safely say I experienced both ends of the spectrum. I feel that bullies need to have their ass kicked and need to be humiliated in order to make them repent. If they continue in their mean ways, they should be given lifetime imprisonment.

What Girls Said 8

• I dislike them, but there is a reason for why people bully others. They have their own psychological issues and instead of coping with them in a healthy way, they let their insecurities get the better of them and take out their frustrations on innocent people. It's not okay what a bully does, but if they are saying mean words to you, then ignore them. As hard as it may be, you HAVE to ignore them. If you give into their insults and show them that their words hurt, they will continue to hurt you because you are giving them the power to.

When it comes to physical bullying, that is even more despicable. It is never right to lay your hands on anyone else's body except for your own unless it is playful and both parties are in agreement that they mean no harm or make sure not to cause any harm to that person. I play around with my friends and hit them lightly or tap their cheeks, but I would never intentionally hurt them enough to leave a mark or make them upset. They also can always tell me if what I'm doing bothers them and I will stop immediately.

Bullying is never going to go away. I don't hate bullies, but I feel sorry for them because they are so miserable and in a way, it's a cry for help. Hating them is not the answer. Helping them overcome their own self-hatred and problems is. I have been bullied all my life. No matter where I go, the bullying just seems to get worse and worse. Despite this, I stay strong because I won't let these people get inside my head and crush my spirit. Their words don't hurt me anymore.

• I don't see why anyone would like them… unless they are a bully themselves.

• I'd say hate but thats a strong word and we should all take the high road.
    Anyways, I see no reason why anyone would possibly like bullies. They're horrible.

• I never had to deal with them.. so.. they're whatever..

• I hate bullies.

I was bullied a lot and I deal with 5th grade bullies on my bus (Im a junior)

• They secretly want to commit suicide and have self hate

• Fuck bullies.

• Lol like 'em

What Guys Said 8

• Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped.

40.media.tumblr.com/.../...0g24hq1r8u4nxo1_500.png

• That depends. To some extent, bullying is part of the natural growing up and learning process. Growing up, you'll most likely bully and be bullied. This is not always bad, since kids have to develop the ability to manage conflicts and defend themselves.
    The problem starts when this goes beyind the natural process by 1) turning into a sistematic or institucional oppression; 2) involving racial, gender, sexual orientation or religious oppression; 3) being manifested in ways that are so one-sided that don't allow the bullied person to project any defenses or develop any resistance skills.

• Ya bullying is a problem. As a testament to that, about every week some weirdo tries to pick a fight with me on gag because anyone that resembles a jock and reminds them off their bullies they grew up with.

• I pity them. Bullies are usually people who are or have been bullied. It doesn't excuse what they are doing, though.
    On that same note, I don't excuse the victim for being bullied. Growing up a small guy, I had to fight off some bullies, and I did. We ended up being friends afterwards, and some stopped bullying others altogether. Just stand up for yourself.

• Fck bullies.. me and @polocrew gunna smash all of them betas.

• fucking hate them

• There are bullies and bullies. A certain degree of picking on each other is useful and healthy.

But well, when it goes to the point that the person breaks apart, that's obviously a waste of society's resources.

• Hurt people hurt people and until others realize that hate will prevail and be the primary weapon against hate.