If you were stuck in an Lift/elevator with your childhood idol/crush how would you react?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Oh, I'd probably talk his ear off and annoy the heck out of him trying to find out every detail of his life. He's be so ready to get out of that elevator by the time they fixed it... poor guy.

• I'd be freaking out and then awkwardly try to say hi and start a conversation.

• I'd talk to that person normally, though I'd probably be shy at first.

• Take a couple of selfies and whine about how sad it is that I don't have that "friend book" anymore where I would make my friends fill in the pages with a summary about themselves lol because I would totally make them fill it in to brag about how they are in my friend book forever 😂

Then try to figure out a way to get out 🤔

• Well he's dead so Id probably be really freaked out.

• i would blush

• I doubt Garfield would waltz in, but I would be on my knees begging him to be his slave.

• well id just be very reserved but also spark up some conversation. maybe even play iSpy. :P

• Omg, i will selfie with him and told him i adore him since forever lolz

• I would get surprised and I also would ask him a lot of questions. His life changed a lot in the past 12 years.
    It would be interesting.

• I have an idol? Wait. I have a crush?

• Aaron carter? Well he's a crackhead now so I wouldn't care.

• I would probably panic inside and try to talk to them. Even though i would probably mess up my words, haha.

• I'd stand there awkwardly.

What Guys Said 10

• Childhood idol? Can't it be my current idols? I probably liked something shitty when I was a kid :D

I never understand why people go apeshit when they see a celebrity they like though! I'd be calm and actually try and impress them or endear myself to them, rather than just scream in their face!

I'd probably say I was a big fan, but keep it understated and if they wanted to talk, I'd talk about their work and what I liked about it and I'd be trying my hardest to sound intelligent the whole time :D

• when i worked at legoland years ago now we had " Celebs" in all the time it was no big deal they just normal people have a family day out.

• Cool! I remember I worked with a Polish guy who used to work as a taxi driver in London and he said he'd always be getting celebs in his cab!

Most of the people I idolise though aren't that famous, so sometimes I can actually get to talk to them after a gig or whatever.

If it were someone more famous it'd probably be a decent comedian or someone in a comedy I liked or maybe Richard Dawkins :p

• I'd try to be cool and deal with the situation and not put them in an awkward situation by going all fan crazy on their ass. They get that enough, and they certainly don't need that in a situation like being stuck in an elevator.

• I wouldn't recognize her, lol that was too long ago.

- If you mean with a crush in general. If I didn't think she liked me we would just talk, otherwise I would talk, then try to get closer. Hugging seems good.

• Elevator with crush
    I'd confess to her for no reason

• Shed probably think I made the elevator stuck on purpose.
    Shed probably be right.

• media.giphy.com/media/EU1obAC38GuWI/giphy.gif

Lol I'd actually just say hello and talk with her, make the most out of the time.

• Well, although I guess I'm technically still a child, but childhood crush is now my girlfriend. If I was stuck in an elevator with her, and we were alone, I'd ask her if I could kiss her. (Due to various circumstances, I have not gotten an opprotunity to get with her in relative privacy to kiss her.)

• You don't ask you don't get

• I know. I did, in fact, ask to kiss her in public a few days ago, but she said no. I think she also wants our first kiss to be a private thing.

• You've been given a chance to get to know her better; don't miss out on the opportunity

• I'd try to strike up a conversation.

• I would talk to my favorite scientist and try to learn something