Do you like or dislike Facebook?

• Like
  • Dislike

Most Helpful Guy

• i only go on facebook to go on stuff like nfl memes or nba memes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like FB. Sometimes I get addicted to it, but I take a break from it every once in a while. I use it to keep in touch with people. I don't see why people dislike it so much. I could understand the hatred for twitter. I think that is kind of stupid, but I don't get why there's so much hate on FB.

What Guys Said 7

• I dislike it for a number of reasons. Most of all, I believe that if more people actually read the terms and conditions instead of just scrolling down and ticking the little box, way less people would join this website.

• It's ok if it's used as its intended to be

• I like it because Facebook is the greatest way to contact with people who you know. It is bad that people are using wrong.

• I'm indifferent 💁🏻

• Not a fan... got better things (like GAG) to do!

• I don't like it. It's annoying. Messenger is the single worst invention ever.

• I mean, facebook is amazing. Great implementation and design. I just dislike the importance put on it and some of the phenomena that people on facebook created.

What Girls Said 6

• I think I would say dislike solely because I don't have an account on Facebook.

• I'm fine with it. I don't really use it anymore, though.

• Even if I don't use it that much, it's still the best social media to stay in contact with family and friends.

• I dislike all forms of social media

• Why do people hate it? It's a website. It just sits there and does nothing lol.

• That's actually not true. Facebook is not just "a website", it's a company. The reason this matters is because Facebook does a couple of pretty scary and fucked-up things that should worry any internet user with a healthy attitude towards civil rights. As a company, Facebook wants to make money. The website isn't just there for fun and because Mark Zuckerberg is such a sweet, kind person. The way Facebook makes money is by monetizing big data. This means that as a user, you are basically an unpaid employee of Facebook. Under section 2.1 of the terms of service, ALL data you put on Facebook becomes Facebook's property, to do with as they please. So for example if you put a photo of yourself up there, it officially becomes Facebook's photo. This means that Facebook has now the right to use this photo in any public context it wants to use it. It can share your photo on other parts of the internet, it can produce advertisement for a dating platform etc. etc. Even your private data can

• legally be shared by Facebook. Facebook has also collaborated very closely with the NSA to spy out innocent people and gather all kinds of data about them. Facebook is a really big bully and it disrespects any kind of privacy.
      More information here:
      www.businessinsider.com/10-reasons-to-delete-your-facebook-account-2010-5

• Yes but all social media websites sell your information all social media websites are run by companies looking for profit. It's in the Terms of Agreement you agreed to. It's all on you.

• Babies... babies everywhere in my fb feed