Girls, would you ever consider giving birth in a birthing center or in your own home instead of a hospital? Why or why not?

If you've already have given birth in a birthing center or in your own home, what was it like?

• I have given birth in a birthing center and I would NOT consider giving birth in a birthing center again.
    0% (0)
  • I have given birth in a birthing center and I would consider giving birth in a birthing center again.
    0% (0)
  • I have given birth in my home and I would NOT consider giving birth in my home again.
    0% (0)
  • I have given birth in my home and I would consider giving birth in my home again.
    0% (0)
  • I would NOT consider giving birth in neither a birthing center or my home.
    67% (4)
  • I would consider giving birth in either a birthing center or my home.
    33% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

1

Most Helpful Girl

• If there are complications with the birth or with the child or me for that instance is rather have the docs work on me quickly rather than being at home and waiting for 911 and who know what will happen by then

What Girls Said 0