Are u drug addict?

Are u drug addict?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope I don't do drugs.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• No most people here are kids and too goody goody so no most of them are not I'm sure...
    I've only done marijuana a lot

• No I dont ever touch them

• Nopidy nope. Have never been and never will be.

• I'm addicted to caffeine. I'm ok with that. I figure there are plenty more things I could be doing wrong.

• Till the age of 16 I've tasted some drugs but didn't get addicted cause they were ewwwwwww
    I don't know why I ain't addicted to them though I'm really addicted to potato chips 🍟😍

• Yup. I smoke weed every day, snort cocaine most days, have smoked heroin a couple times and do party drugs like molly, amphetamine and MDMA when the opportunity arises.

• nope, luckily not lol

• No I am not though I took drugs for a brief period of time back in 2010.

• yes im addicted to sandwiches

• hahaha no!

• i used to be addicted to heroin and i relapsed a few times. recently i was on a 3 month binge, and now i am almost 30 days clean. never going that way again.

• How does heroin feel? Everythings slow?

• @TripleAce no lol. heroin wraps you in a bubble of nothingness. when you're addicted to heroin you are numb to everything. you brain is so stimulated by the drug, so the "natural highs" like adrenaline rushes and good vibes and just all outside stimuli mean nothing to you. in short, when you're on heroin, nothing really matters to you.

• @TripleAce when i was still on heroin i would go out with friends to a bar or something, and i'd be sitting there, sometimes even with girls, waiting to go home, sit in my room, do some lines of heroin and chain smoke cigarettes

What Girls Said 12

• No I am not.

• no ma'am i am not. b

• The only drug I'm addicted to is GAG.

• No, and I don't plan on ever doing drugs

• Totally. I'm addicted to antihistamines because I have a billion allergies.

• I'm a drug enthusiast

• Yes.

Music is my drug of choice.

• No, I've never done any kind of drugs.

• If food counts as a drug, yeah.

• Nutella is the only drug I need. 😍

• I'm a recovering addict. I was addicted to drugs and alcohol from the time I was 12 to the time I was 17, and now I'm just addicted to nicotine, caffeine, and sugar, so I'm making progress.

• Nope, I'm a totally boring teetotaller