If people die, what do you think is on the other side?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe in reincarnation. When you die you will come back as the animal you best represented in the life you are leaving.

Something I found interesting, not plausible, but interesting, was the inclusion of God in the process of reincarnation.
    The story went that when you died you would wake up in a room with many doors and a stair case off to the side. In the middle of the room stood God, who would explain to you whether or not you were ready to yet leave Earth. If He decided you were not ready, He would show you to one of the doors, and you would enter. Coming out the other side as either a fetus or the young of a person or animal, depending on what door you went through. (depending on your belief of when life begins. In the womb or at birth)
    If he decided you were ready to leave Earth, He would direct you towards the staircase.
    It wasn't specified what you would find there, I can only speculate that you may find Heaven. Depending on your beliefs I suppose.

Not what I believe in, but I found it very interesting.

• It is indeed interesting.

• Really interesting, I wanna see this other reality now :D.

• @Hercules073 It's not a rat it's a bilby.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, there could be a few things:

1. Depending on the person actions, karma there could be either heaven or hell on the other side waiting for that person to arrive there.

2. There could be a different dimension and different beings (not necessarily human beings) living in that dimension.

3. There could be nothing but just empty space, which is just endless.

What Girls Said 7

• You mean do I think there's a heaven or something else? I'm not really religious but I hope there's a heaven or something

• nthng.
    That s why you should as much change and effort in your life so your work would carry on after your dead :p

• I have no idea. Most likely there is nothing. You just die; that's it.

• I'm hoping heaven but I don't know anymore I just hope some place where their in peace and I can see my love ones again and for the first time ever

• I think you go to heaven or hell. (I know people do not like this idea, I'm sorry for my religious beliefs if anyone got offended.) Anyways when people die, their soul will leave the body.

Those who lived an honest life, will go to heaven- the most beautiful place in the world. There, they will meet their maker and beloved ones who had passed away. The difference is, everyone is young there and rich. It is just like earth except, more bright and colorful.

The ones who had done horrible things when they were alive, will be dragged down to a lake of fire, where the demons would continuously torture them forever.

But of course I do not know that. This is just my beliefs.

• Do you know why everyone young in heaven?

• I actually got this idea from the movie "Heaven is For Real". It is supposedly based on a true account about this 3 year old boy (now 14) who claimed to have visited Heaven. So anyways, some people say that when you die, your soul is suddenly embraced with ease and happiness. I think everyone is young forever in heaven for that reason. They are healthier (they can walk, and talk quicker) and happier. It is a weird concept but thank you for asking^

• Oh I wanted to watch this movie but it slipped through my mind.

• Either my friends or my enemies... depending on if I go up or now 😂

• I don't think there is any 'other side'. Your consciousness as you understand it is a combination of the matter and energy that's making up your body, which breaks down when you die, and becomes part of other things. I believe in Universal Consciousness so on a grand scale I think you just continue to be a part of the Universal Consciousness composed of everything with the purpose of self perpetuating

What Guys Said 11

• Your soul obviously leaves the withering vessel, for a new and fresh one..
    Did you not know this? ^.~

• Heaven my friend if you believe that the Lord Jesus Christ Died on the cross to save you from your sins

• Hopefully some answers

• Some form of afterlife

• Who knows. We'll all find out one day.

• The same thing that was there before you were born.

• Horror and darkness.

• Your body rots in the ground and your life is over.

• I'm hoping to rest in peAce and not go to hell. Long as I don't go to hell IM happy

• nothingness

• Some peace and quiet? I mean, I'd like it if we reincarnated or went to a less lame version of heaven or such but... Honestly, pretty sure we're just gone.