Do you think that people who spend more than 3 hours on the Internet are generally anti social?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so not antisocial how dare you suggest that *person walks in my room* *runs and hides* lol

What Girls Said 7

• I can be anti-social, but I usually am talking to friends on Skype while on the internet. I spend a lot of time on the internet, but I multi-task. I'm a very social person when I want to be, but sometimes I just don't feel like talking.

• I spend 8 hours online (I study online) and I'm super social.

• Wouldn't we all be anti-social then? 😐 While socialising on a social media... 🤔

• yes and no
    If you have the chance of socialising in real life then yes you are being anti-social
    if not well this is the next best thing

• I have friends... online 😂😂😂😂 hence I'm social

• yes, maybe, idk? I know I am one of those people by far

• I doubt it. I know socialites who live on social media.

What Guys Said 7

• I spend that amount of time each day or more and still make plenty of time to associate with the people in my life. So no I do not agree

• NO, they are just very poor, otherwise they could afford to talk to their friends in person instead of the internet, LOL!!!

• If you have lots of discretionary time on your hand, no not necessarily

• I don't think so, a lot of people use the internet for news as well or what about online studies? In elementary school they use iPads instead of books nowadays.

• smartphone usage in public contributes more to anti social behavior than using social media at home.

• I use it 3 hrs or even more. But I am not anti social.

• I'm pretty sure everyone at this point spends 3 or more hours on the internet.