What should I do to be attractive?

Like what clothes should i wear? Makeup? Hairstyle? Etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot exactly tell what you should wear
    But wear the thing which suit you no matter if it is a normal t shirt the thing matter is it must suit you thats it!!!
    You're pretty btw:p you'll not face problem to select the things which will suit you

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever makes you feel comfortable. And confident. It's not what you wear it's how you wear it. Simple

What Guys Said 9

• SPIDERMAN COSTUME!

i.ebayimg.com/.../s-l1000.jpg

• I had a look at your profile - You are very pretty - Stay true to yourself and then you will meet a guy who will fall in love with real you.

• bigger boobs?

• I have some advise on you #butter no matter what it takes even though you always wear perfect attire and more make up would you empty every month it's always still you always there's nothing would change. All you need to do is to be nice to other soo that they like you and you look attractive on them... that's my advice only have a nice day :D

• High heels and make up would help, yea

• You already look good but i think you'd look nice with red hair but thats just me lol

• what is it that you dont like? because you are very very attractive

• Mostly everything haha. I hate my body, i hate my nose, i hate my short neck,

• your body is hot! why would you hate it?

• First of all, love to yourself, confidence in your appearance, and confidence in all you want

• Make your hair wavy or curly, try different make up and always wear some type of dress

• If i curl my hair it would make my face looks more rounder. Not a good idea

• Yea i dont trust them. Tried that once and they were not very helpful, instead of telling me which works best for me they were telling me to buy the most expensive stuff they got.

• Oh that figures, I hope your friends guy is better then

What Girls Said 0