Guys, How do you feel about daddy kink?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Once again I totally agree with @RaggaMon. I think it's weird and super creepy. It reminds me of incest too. How is it different from guys saying "oh yes mommy" or even calling the guy your brother's name during sex?
    And even if it's not about incest, it's still weird. It reminds me of 18 year old girls having sex with 60 year old, fat and greasy businessmen. How is that hot?
    But hey, everyone has their own kinks and eventually everyone can be weird in their own way, so I don't judge the people who have this kink.

What Guys Said 12

• I think it's perverted and creepy as FUCK, it reminds me of incest! I don't need to be called daddy to feel like the man when I'm fuckin, I'm not doing it to become a father either, it's just practice. LMAO

• I think it's weird. He is your partner, not your dad. I think it'd be even weirder if he was your dad, but then why are you pretending that?

• Very weird, I'm not her father, so wth

• Hard to say until it happens.

• It's weird af

• I hink it's fine during sex, just to spice things up a bit/ role play... But if a girl calls me "Daddy" not during sex, it makes me fucking cringe

• It's can weird and hot

• I, personally, am not a fan of it. But your kink is not my kink.

• Definitely a deal breaker if she's into it.

• It's totally cool

• The word daddy is just creepy as hell but the rest of it (the guy being in charge and all that) could be hot as long as it wasn't in a cringy way and not all the time of course

• I think it's twisted but I found myself turned on by daddy daughter porn with slutty daughter seducing, sucking and fucking her daddy