Headphones question?

1) Do you always check if you wearing it the correct way left on left ear and RT on RT ear.
2) When buying headphones do you get what you pay for always in terms of quality?
3) Does fashion in headphones matter to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. yes!
    2. mostly yes but only to a certain extend. if you buy 5-10€ headphones you can't expect much. spending a bit more on them is definitely worth it, for build and sound quality. Mine were about 100€... you don't have to pay that much to get something decent... but you can also spend much more if you are an audiophile. but I'd say spending much more than 150-200€ is not worth it for most people.
    3. I want them to look nice but I buy them based on their sound and overall quality. especially because many of those fashion headphones are much more expensive than normal ones with similar quality.
    I currently use Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 on my PC and we have also a pair of Beyerdynamic DT-770 pro here

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Yes, because you can feel when it's put the other way and it's really annoying. 😂
    2) I have had my pair of heaphones since 7th grade and they are still functioning like they did then. I'm also the type of person that destroys everything she touches, so? And these headphones weren't the pricest either. Overall, they are of a good quality at a not so high price (90 lei if I can remember o. o).
    3) Neah, I use them to listen to music, not for fashion. They're grey/black too, so they go with everything. 😛

What Guys Said 16

• 1) Yes, I do. ALWAYS!
    2) Not always, most headphones are way overpriced for the quality they have on offer.
    3) Nope! Not at all!

• I would buy an Audio Technica ATH-M40x or an ATH-M50x, depending on whether you want it to be a bit more casual and possibly outdoors (40x) or a sturdier one to use with audio equipment (50x). I have heard the 30x is already fairly decent too, though.

I am always kinda pissed at people's terrible decision-making whenever I see then wearing Beats headphones. Why would you pay more for a headphones with worse sound quality? It boggles my mind! I hate seeing it!

• I wear headphones during my hobby, flying. I can't mistake between left and right, they can be worn both ways depending on if you plug in the cables on your left or right side.
    The microphone can be bent towards the mouth in 2 different directions.
    There are a few common brands of headset we use and most people are happy about the quality :D

• 1. I do, the phones I have for differently if they're backwards.

2. You do not. Heavily advertised brands like beats or monster have insane markups at retail, but are low quality. I research sound quality on audiophile sites before buying, and I pay for quality if it has a good track record.

3. It doesn't matter. I buy them for listening, not for showing off.

• Yea I always check.

Yes, you will get what you pay for. But don't be fooled by expensive brands that don't deliver. Sony makes great speakers.

I don't care about fashion on headphones. Actually, if I saw a cute girl with some ugly headphones, I would become intrigued and interested in the girl lol.

• 1) yes!
    2) most of the time but you have to do your research... beats and monster are complete rip offs
    3) you're buying headphones to listen to music not yo accessorize yourself I hope.

• 1. Yes.
    2. Not really I just use earbuds
    3. No but I don't like the huge beat headphone things I just prefer earbuds.

• 1. Yep
    2. Yeah I found some Philips that have lasted 5 months now
    3. Nah I just want some that will last and not go dead in one. It's got to be physically durable too cause I be rolling around on them when I sleep

• 1.) Yes

2.) yes you get what you pay for... Always go for skullcandy or sennheiser headphones... They can be a lit expensive but build quality and sound quality are awesome..

3.) fashion in headphones don't really matter to me...

• I wear beats😎

• 1) Yes, but I use earphones so they don't really fit the other way.
    2) Yes, I usually buy ones around thirty dollars so I don't expect anything fantastic.
    3) Not at all. I just want something simple, preferably black.

• 1. Yes, but my current pair it's impossible to get them wrong.
    2. Yes and no. I've had cheap-ass ones last for years and expensive ones break quickly.
    3. If I can pick the colour it's fun, but it's not a necessity.

• fashion nogo but headphones like the ones I use on my profile I would only wear at home.
    Quality over brand (fuk Beats) Senheiser best on Plug Earbuds for the price of around 40-60 Euros, Sony hmm good bass but a little too much bass and rather have more crystal sound like on senheisers.
    no I don't check if I do left or right on each ear cause well I can hear with both equaly well

• I buy headphones based on if they can fit comfortably under a helmet and can drown out road noise.

Occasionally I'll put them in the correct ear.

I choose colors that stand out so they are easy to find when laying around somewhere.

• 1. yes

2. yes.

3 sennhesier.

• I try to check it yes

Mine was just 3 € so not much to expect from it

What Girls Said 6