1) Do you always check if you wearing it the correct way left on left ear and RT on RT ear.
2) When buying headphones do you get what you pay for always in terms of quality?
3) Does fashion in headphones matter to you?
Most Helpful Guy
2. mostly yes but only to a certain extend. if you buy 5-10€ headphones you can't expect much. spending a bit more on them is definitely worth it, for build and sound quality. Mine were about 100€... you don't have to pay that much to get something decent... but you can also spend much more if you are an audiophile. but I'd say spending much more than 150-200€ is not worth it for most people.
3. I want them to look nice but I buy them based on their sound and overall quality. especially because many of those fashion headphones are much more expensive than normal ones with similar quality.
I currently use Audio-Technica ATH-AD700 on my PC and we have also a pair of Beyerdynamic DT-770 pro here1
Most Helpful Girl
1) Yes, because you can feel when it's put the other way and it's really annoying. 😂
2) I have had my pair of heaphones since 7th grade and they are still functioning like they did then. I'm also the type of person that destroys everything she touches, so? And these headphones weren't the pricest either. Overall, they are of a good quality at a not so high price (90 lei if I can remember o. o).
3) Neah, I use them to listen to music, not for fashion. They're grey/black too, so they go with everything. 😛0