Best tv drama🙂 ?

House

Best tv drama🙂 ?
Dexter

Sons of anarchy

Breaking bad

House of cards

Mad men

Mr robot

• House
  • Dexter
  • Sons of anarchy
  • Breaking bad
  • House of cards
  • Mad men
  • Mr Robot

Most Helpful Girl

• Breaking bad 💪 Jesse is bae 😍

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Definitely Breaking Bad!! Dexter was good too, but if you like romance fantasy dramas give Vampire Diaries a chance.

• I'm a big fan of Sons of Anarchy but Mr Robot is so perfect!!

• Breaking Bad is my favorite out of those but Houae is a really good show too (it fed my need for medical knowledge more than anything) and I'm currently watching SOA literally as I type this and its pretty good so far

• I've never seen any of those shows

• breaking bad
    my older brother made me watch it , I ended up really liking it

• This is tough. One one hand, Charlie is so hot it made me want to watch and keep watching Sons of Anarchy. Rami is cute and Mr. Robot is pretty good. On the other hand, I find House's snarky comments and cases entertaining... Breaking Bad, House of Cards and Mad Men also have good moments. Dexter was good in the beginning. This is tough, Jared!

What Guys Said 8

• Definitely Breaking Bad and House of Cards. Kevin Spacey is an absolutely superb actor and these two TV-dramas are some of the very, very few ones that actually have a complex and intriguing story. It's more than just love and tacky romance crap or just lots of mindless shooting and cars exploding etc.
    I also like The Walking Dead a lot. Not so much because of the zombies and the narrative itself but because of the very interesting philosophical question the show subtly raises.

• Game of thrones makes all of these look like amateurs... how could you neglect to mention such an awesome show?

• The hell happened to The Wire? Fargo? GAME OF F****** THRONES? The first season of True Detective?

• I vote Lost

• Out of these I've only seen one episode of breaking bad, so i voted for that

• Justified
    Filler

• House and Mr. Robot

• Boardwalk Empire
    Fargo
    Breaking Bad
    Game of Thrones
    True Detective
    The Sopranos
    Narcos

You missed all the good ones lol

• I can only pick 7 and true detective sucked this season

• True detective was pretty good this season. Nowhere near the masterpiece of the first season, but still really good.