Does anybody else like the first sip of wine and then think it's gross every sip after that?

it happens every time, I'll drink the first sip and it's amazing and then very sip after that is so nasty. Just wondering if this happened to anyone else or if they know why this might happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I like wine a lot. In fact, it's probably the only alcoholic beverage I really like (I don't enjoy beer or hard liquors). But then again, I'm European and more importantly, my dad is Greek. If I didn't like wine, I'd have to be a little ashamed ;-). I've also grown up with it to some extend. My parents usually drink wine for dinner and when my siblings and I were still children, we would also get a few sips. In Europe, wine is an extremely important drink in terms of cultural heritage. Some people here like my dad look down a bit on Americans and say they don't have a good taste for alcohol because they don't drink wine (except Californians) and they only drink alcohol to get drunk, not so much as a social drink (during dinner etc.).

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, with Me, for I am Not much of a drinker anymore, @Booklover9616.
    I believe if One is Not into Drinking, it can get get a bit Stinking.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• My parents have let me taste several different alcoholic beverages, and I have to agree.

Personally, my favorite that I've tried was some relatively high grade whisky.

• yes and i dont even like the first sip

• That's how wine works !

• Yeah I've never been a wine fan. I've had some white I liked but I dont even bother with red.

What Girls Said 0