Have you ever smashed/broke something out of anger?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻!!!

0|0
18|16

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I've wanted to many times, but never did.

0|1
    0|0
    • Strong will :)

• Show All
    • "Not really, I just don't wanna clean that shit up"

Yep.

There's a reason I know how to do drywall, and stain wood, and cut doorknob holes, and basically (re-) build a house. There's... a reason.
      I was one feisty-ass bitch, but my daddy meant business..

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I smashed my PS3. I ripped it from the cables underneath my TV, threw it on my bed and began smashing the top of it with my fists and really did a number on the disc drive and other components.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Slam+Phone.jpg

ISN'T IT TRUE THO?

Slamming down phone receivers was the greatest form of catharsis available in the '80's. If I'd grown up with touchscreen phones, I swear I'd probably have resorted to self-mutilation instead.

0|1
    0|0
  • I punched through a wall when this guy was holding me down and forcibly making out with me and I couldn't breathe. I tried to punch him but I missed and I punched right through his drywall... then I punched him because I seriously was suffocating and choking and I didn't want to die.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is scary

• Yeah I hate that guy I hope he ends up in jail nest time. I left a pretty bad bruise on his chest though and he deserved it.

• I broke my xbox controller.
    Yes I was raging and it was because FUCKING lag caused me to go from 115 kills with 12 deaths to 115 kills and 47 deaths within a few fucking minutes. I was about to cry.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, wanted to but never did it cause i know I'll regret it later. I usually would just hit myself or the person im angry at.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 phones I had XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. When I was younger I frequently went into explosive fits of rage. I went into therapy and went to a therapeutic school and I'm doing so much better now.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have! Not recently though but my italian gets the best of me. Usually a knuckle to a wall.

0|1
    0|0
  • I use a pillow or tissue box lol.
    doors as well hahha

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. A lamp. When I was about 10.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have I get told I'm a very violent person when I'm mad

0|1
    0|0
  • I broke my ps3 controller once
    I have a ps4 now , hopefully I won't break the controller 😬

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes window with my hand

0|1
    0|0
  • Many times lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I hope never get that angry.

0|1
    0|0
  • oh yes of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, i broke my bfs xbox 1 controller... He was PISSSSSED!! Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • You mean like turn into the incredible Hulk and destroyed the whole city? yep. I have anger issues o3o

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, the computer was not doing what I wanted and I thumped the keys really hard and broke a key.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh yeah been there and done that

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, a door, a table and a few cups LOL. Life can be tough sometimes.

1|1
    0|0
  • When I found out my ex cheated, I fucking destroyed my room. Like, fucking smashed everything to pieces.

1|1
    0|0
  • I broke a toe kicking what I thought was a loose board because a former neighbor was being a dick by throwing litter on my lawn.

It wasn't loose.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would bang my Xbox council to have my disc slot eject.
    One time it wouldn't open so I furiously bang the sh** out of it until it died.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell who hasn't

0|1
    0|0
  • Ya that faking piece of shit modem got disconnected when I was playing data 2 tournament.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't remember i think not. I'm more a wall puncher, and a screamer (after the punch)

0|1
    0|0
  • I punched my wall

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah I'm zen

0|1
    0|0
  • smashed pussy outta plenty of anger.

0|1
    1|0
  • Yes, many thing that were lucky to not be living

0|1
    0|0
  • I've after breaking a few tennis racquets, but mostly because they were getting worn out anyways and I wanted to finish them off.

1|0
    0|0
  • das it mayne

0|0
    0|0