Have you ever smashed/broke something out of anger?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I've wanted to many times, but never did.

• Strong will :)

• "Not really, I just don't wanna clean that shit up"

Yep.

There's a reason I know how to do drywall, and stain wood, and cut doorknob holes, and basically (re-) build a house. There's... a reason.
      I was one feisty-ass bitch, but my daddy meant business..

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I smashed my PS3. I ripped it from the cables underneath my TV, threw it on my bed and began smashing the top of it with my fists and really did a number on the disc drive and other components.

What Girls Said 17

• 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Slam+Phone.jpg

ISN'T IT TRUE THO?

Slamming down phone receivers was the greatest form of catharsis available in the '80's. If I'd grown up with touchscreen phones, I swear I'd probably have resorted to self-mutilation instead.

• I punched through a wall when this guy was holding me down and forcibly making out with me and I couldn't breathe. I tried to punch him but I missed and I punched right through his drywall... then I punched him because I seriously was suffocating and choking and I didn't want to die.

• That is scary

• Yeah I hate that guy I hope he ends up in jail nest time. I left a pretty bad bruise on his chest though and he deserved it.

• I broke my xbox controller.
    Yes I was raging and it was because FUCKING lag caused me to go from 115 kills with 12 deaths to 115 kills and 47 deaths within a few fucking minutes. I was about to cry.

• Nope, wanted to but never did it cause i know I'll regret it later. I usually would just hit myself or the person im angry at.

• 2 phones I had XD

• Yes. When I was younger I frequently went into explosive fits of rage. I went into therapy and went to a therapeutic school and I'm doing so much better now.

• I have! Not recently though but my italian gets the best of me. Usually a knuckle to a wall.

• I use a pillow or tissue box lol.
    doors as well hahha

• Yes. A lamp. When I was about 10.

• Yes I have I get told I'm a very violent person when I'm mad

• I broke my ps3 controller once
    I have a ps4 now , hopefully I won't break the controller 😬

• Yes window with my hand

• Many times lol

• No. I hope never get that angry.

• oh yes of course.

• Yes, i broke my bfs xbox 1 controller... He was PISSSSSED!! Lol

• You mean like turn into the incredible Hulk and destroyed the whole city? yep. I have anger issues o3o

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, the computer was not doing what I wanted and I thumped the keys really hard and broke a key.

• Oh yeah been there and done that

• Yes, a door, a table and a few cups LOL. Life can be tough sometimes.

• When I found out my ex cheated, I fucking destroyed my room. Like, fucking smashed everything to pieces.

• I broke a toe kicking what I thought was a loose board because a former neighbor was being a dick by throwing litter on my lawn.

It wasn't loose.

• I would bang my Xbox council to have my disc slot eject.
    One time it wouldn't open so I furiously bang the sh** out of it until it died.

• Hell who hasn't

• Ya that faking piece of shit modem got disconnected when I was playing data 2 tournament.

• I can't remember i think not. I'm more a wall puncher, and a screamer (after the punch)

• I punched my wall

• Nah I'm zen

• smashed pussy outta plenty of anger.

• Yes, many thing that were lucky to not be living

• I've after breaking a few tennis racquets, but mostly because they were getting worn out anyways and I wanted to finish them off.

• das it mayne