What would you do if you could be invisible for a day?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay inside until it wore off. I would only end up in trouble if I went outside. I couldn't drive anywhere or even open a door without people freaking out. Then people would bump into me so I would have to constantly dodge everyone else. If someone did notice my presence they would freak out and start attacking me.

The only real advantages of being invisible is if you either intend to do harm to others, or can control it and turn it on or off at will. Being able to hide from your boss at work for example would be cool, but if no one sees you show up for work then it is no good.

What Guys Said 17

• definitely stalk my crush, day in day out.

lol

• Rob a bank.

Steal some cars.

Scare some people with some other paranormal activity sh*t.

Probably stalk my crushes.

Hack into the college computer admin system in their building.

• I would do a couple good bank heists to make up for not winning the big drawing last night..

• Since I tend to be horny a lot, I'd probably stalk and ogle at some women. After I stop being horny, I'd help people out in any way I can. Catch a baby from falling, catch a hammer from dropping on someone's toe, push a suicidal person off the train tracks.

• I would assasinate some evil people on this world.

• I would use my invisibility to rob a bank or something then I would go get revenge on a few people that I can think of

• I would walk in a womens bathroom on the gym and i bet some of the women would want to fuck the invisible man ;)

• Gonna faceplant my face to a pair of bewbs and motorboat.

• Explore the girl's locker room.

• i would go to an ghost investigation and mess with them

• Gather info to do some insider trading the day after.

• Look at naked lady naughty parts, All damn day!

• go to the rolex store and the bank...

• Kill some bad people

• make life hell for a dirtbag i know.

• The list is endless.

• Hmm i will come to your house too see what underwear you have hehehhe :P

What Girls Said 15

• I would walk around on gag!

• Listen to all the shit people talk about me and occasionally slap them just to freak them out that the wind slaps them

• Pinch some cute guy's ass

• Trip my enemies randomly, listen to what people talk about, tickle people, and probably other stuff lol

• Steel all the lessons from my teachers so I won't have to take notes in class and just listen to the professor instead! I can't feel my fingers anymore 😫

• isn't it funny how much less guys are commenting girls opinions than girls are commenting guys opinions in this case? :D So here comes my comment take my upvote i suffer from that to

• @flamethrowerj Haha thanks dude :D !

• I'd cause bodily harm to people. Not gonna lie.

• Go do some stupid things lol scare people in the shopping mall

• Look for myself

• wreak havoc!

• Pretend to be a ghost and scare other humans :3

• Steal clothes from the mall. Steal money, go to another country on an airplane without any one seeing me. Slapping my teacher in the face that I hate and her thinking it's ' joint pain.( Lol I'm not a theif or Cray)/ :)

• Slap every person i can't stand.

• Sneak on a plane to my old state and fuck around with everyone there that mistreated me

• I'd go into stalker mode and haunt an old crush. I may be invisible, but I can still be heard. At night, I will whisper into his ear "You will love DF." I'll even write my name on his paper when goes to write lol. I'll take photos of me and place it in all of his picture frames! I'll make him want me!! Mwuahahahahahaha!! I'll be worse than #HollowMan

• I would spy on My crush and his best friend when they hang out, I want to know what they say about me. (They admitted that they talk about me frequently LOL)