Why do other countries hate america?

why do u hate america? if it were not for us u guys would be lost. i mean we invented the tv, we invented the internet, cars and we even went to the planet moon. we won all the wars and we always help the little countries who can't fight and we give food to poor people. why do other countries like japan think their better then us? their county would be like north korea if they did not have us and the technologies we invented that THEY thrive off of.

Updates:
why do u hate america? if it were not for us u guys would be lost. i mean we invented the tv, we invented the internet, cars and we even went to the moon. we won all the wars and we always help the little countries who can't fight and we give food to poor people. why do other countries like japan think their better then us? their county would be like north korea if they did not have us and the technologies we invented that THEY thrive off of.

0|0
14|28

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe be cuz we are honest awesome!

0|3
    3|2

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• For that precise attitude. That America is the epicentre of the world and nobody else deserves any recognition.

Let me ask. How useful would TV be without electricity? Not much. How about radio? Considering these technologies lead to the TV's invention. Know who invented them? Electricity is a mix of people (depending how you define it, if you google it says an American but you have people like Watt and Hertz there too). The radio? An Italian. The computer? An Englishman. You need a computer before you use the internet. And you know who invented the internet? OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! An ENGLISHMAN.

How about cars? Oh yeah, that was a German. And the planet moon? Really?

You haven't been involved in EVERY war. There are loads that the Americans had nothing to do with but I'm sure you'll still take your credit for something you didn't do (just like everything else).

I don't hate America. But I hate the attitude. We are the best people in the world, bow to us feeble humans. I mean you even try and say you speak American for gods sake!!

Other countries have more respect for Japan because they don't claim to have invented things that other people did.

2|2
    0|2
  • Hahaha because you brainwash the world into thinking that if America says to do it then we have to follow. you turn the world into sheep, make people believe that love is something from a rom com, or that people should wear purple this season because it's so AMAZBALLZ and then all that shit dribbles all over the world to everyone else and the people who don't fall for it wanna blow you up. lol no offence but america has given itself a bad wrap.

3|5
    2|2
  • Could it have something to do with the arrogance and entitlement in your post? :/

1|7
    0|3
  • Lol. Some people hate america for the same reason you presented your nationalism in the question.
    Listing the inventions/discoveries you just mentioned is no big deal, in fact those examples are not essential to human survival. The same people who did those inventions are people who originally come from other parts of the world. They would have ended up discovering these elsewhere.

The US are a relatively new nation. Sure, they helped end World Wars, but they also started a lot of other wars. Just realize this: America has been at war 222 years out of the 239 years since its existence, that's 93% of the time.
    Their constant minding in other countries also keeps creating problems.

Other than that, their economical and educational systems are very easy to criticize.

Long story short: most people don't hate America itself but rather the American government, its politics, and their systems in general.

That's what you get for being a world superpower!

3|3
    0|2
    • This guy is not from the u. s probably,
      Or at least anywhere but texas, and thats not really in the U. S

• Show All
    • @GoodDogNigel Certainly not Captain Juan Seguin’s Tejanos, the native-born Mexicans fighting in the Texan army in the Alamo battle.

• @jacquesvol actually not, the annexation of Texas to USA was based in an internal rebelion, but the people who gave the idea were some USA government agents, the government in that time knew about the oil reserves that Texas had

+ plus the revolution

Meanwhile, Santa Anna did some deals too with the USA government, without asking the people their opinion

So was a betrayal to Mexico from 2 sides

• i dont hate america, but i CANNOT STAND people who talk up their country in that way. "without us u would be lost", like ok stfu.

3|5
    1|0
  • The Russians got to space first. Just saying.

2|4
    0|3
  • Why is all the fast-food-hate directed squarely at McDonald's, even though every other chain is just as bad? Use yr head, son.

You run in the front of the pack, you take all the headwinds in the face.

1|1
    1|3
  • I LOVE AMERICA 🇺🇸❤

1|1
    1|2
  • TV was invented in the UK, so was the internet. Cars came from Germany. I think it's mainly because of your ignorance which you clearly demonstrated in your question. congratulations.

1|2
    0|2
  • Bruh calm down like really its no big deal

0|0
    0|2
  • 2nd version of nazi germany

0|0
    0|0
  • The U. S makes some really good tv shows their entertainment and music is truly appreciated worldwide and their innovation in many other areas.
    But the main reason I can say I and others have dislike for the U. S is the invading other countries mostly smaller ones under the pretense of help and spreading or promoting democracy etc when it is usually to protect their interests or investments. It is always very advantageous and interference in another country's affairs
    Another main reason is the racial problem in the U. S. The obvious racial incidents of recent times shows how bad the racism really is and how deep it runs and for a country so racially diverse and developed and supposedly quick to promote equality, the blatant inequality and discrimination speaks volumes about many of the people.

But that is an outsiders view

0|0
    0|2
  • because 90% of world struggles/grief/wars... etc anything bad is because of you, and all you do is point fingers at other
    and then sell weapons so you gain money while someone else kills those others

and then point fingers at the people who killed them and call them murderers and sell weapons to whoever fights them and gain money while they kill eachother

and so on and so forth...

2|2
    0|2

What Guys Said 27

• "we won all the wars"

*Sweeps Vietnam and Korea under the rug.*

"why do other countries like japan think their better then us?"

Well for one they know how to capitalize and use the proper form of "their" despite English not being THEIR first language.

Mostly people hate America because of people like you with your idiotic jingocism that makes you think America is some perfect savior for the world's oppressed. Well I'll tell you what bud, it's not. I love my country, but like every country we look out for our self-interests first and since we're the most powerful country we have more power to interfere where we don't really belong. Any other country would do the same type of thing in our position, it's just that they aren't there.

Most foreigners also hate America for the far right idiots with their "don't take my guns, Muslims are evil, brown people get out, Christianity rules," rhetoric. I hate the left too but THEIR hearts are in the right place at least. There's also the god awful excess that occurs in our country and the incarceration numbers and the complete aversion to learning a 2nd language because 'Murican is the only language we should be speakin'. But again, the main reason is because so many Americans have your world view that America is a number 1 perfect country and the rest of the world is worse. YOU'RE the reason other countries hate us. I could go on for days.

1|3
    1|2
  • Son...

I'm a very proud American, but you need to just step down from your soapbox and go read a history book.

PS: The automobile was invented by a German, Karl Benz, and the Moon isn't a planet... it's a moon. We don't "always help the little countries", we help the "little countries" that do what we want them to do.

2|3
    0|2
    • I know the automobile wasn't invented by us but a steam automobile existed far earlier.
      upload.wikimedia.org/.../...erdeCugnot20050111.jpg
      "Fardier à vapeur" ("Steam wagon")(1769)

• Show All
    • I know the automobile wasn't invented by us but a steam automobile existed far earlier.
      I'm not the guy who wrote this question

• Quick googling intensifies.

• You don't seem to know history. We haven't won a war since WWII. The US invaded Iraq, a country that was not threatening us, even though the Pope declared that a war would be immoral. We did it anyway and it led to the deaths over 100,000 innocent civilians, including at least 20,000 children. And it didn't accomplish anything. I could go on and on. You might call it blaming America, but it's true.

1|2
    0|2
  • What do you mean "us"? Did YOU specifically YOU do any of that? No? Then don't say we. Also several things are wrong with that statement.

Oh and to answer your question because of what you just did. Undeservingly patting ourselves on the back while being incredibly arrogant.

1|0
    0|2
  • I started to pass on this one and may yet wish I had. It because we are a damn pompous nation in other cultures eyes.. Why do I say that? It simple.. We condone the BS that our Goverment pukes all over the world. They insist that other nations and cultures conform to our standard and ways of life , yet we leave a hell storm in our wake when we leave out. We as Americans need to learn to mind our damn buisness and let the rest of the world alone and allow them to be who they are

0|0
    0|0
  • C'mon folks, this is the worst trolling I've seen in a long while. Stop responding to it.

1|2
    0|2
  • Haha haha OMG 😂 😂 😂
    Without America the world would have been a better place

3|2
    0|4
  • Probably 90% of it is the attitude of American exceptionalism and the fact we pretty much police the world.

0|2
    0|2
  • Same reason why any smaller country hates any other big country in all of history. It's always happened and always will bloke.
    You sound like a bit of a cunt too by the way, try working on that.

1|1
    0|2
  • Planet Moon!

0|4
    0|0
  • This has to be a joke,

1|1
    0|1
  • Ammmmmm... cause:
    *America or the American government invest in wars, actually they begin the war, this as an excuse to steal sources as oil
    *You won wars betraying, attacking from the back, lying and using the atom bomb
    *You don't help little countries, actually, you subject that countries under your control

-The car wasn't invented, it has been the result of different technologies through the years: float > car

~Invented the TV , but, without Gonzalez Camarena you couldn't see it in color

But i don't hata USA , i hate the government, the capital system and the oligarchy, that have ruined the world through the time

0|0
    0|0
  • In the UK, it's the opposite. We get a metric shit ton of US shows and are very exposed to the culture. Many people try and use US terms or generally idolise the US. Sometimes it's fine, other times it's nauseating!

I have nothing against the US either. I mean, we sometimes take the piss out of each other, but I think it's mostly just friendly banter.

0|0
    0|0
  • "went to the planet moon"
    "the planet moon"
    "planet moon"

PLANET MOON? Do you realize you just answered your question when you said PLAAANNNEEEET MMMOOOOOONNNN.

1|0
    0|0
    • yes thats the name what's you're point/

• The moon is not a planet...

• well I guess I'll have to change the question

• Kills Native Americans - "if it were not for us u guys would be lost."
    Invades Vietnam - "if it were not for us u guys would be lost."
    Invades Iraq - "if it were not for us u guys would be lost."

1|0
    0|2
    • In fairness now the spainish, British, french, Canadians, Portuguese all killed their fair share of native Americans.

• America always tries to control things.

1|3
    0|2
  • Anonymous asker wants attention xD
    Dude, Europe rules, deal with it.

0|0
    0|1
  • Over-the-top nationalism isn't a good look on anyone, and we're often guilty of that. It's the same reason Japan has kind of a bad rap; as a nation, they're also quite prideful. It annoys people.

0|0
    0|1
  • Your cultural effects on the world its making our lives miserable.

0|1
    0|3
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • TV was invented by a Scotsman, cars were invented by the Germans. You got your asses kicked out of Vietnam.

But it's okay, I know you're just trolling.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because you are not really Americans only Native Americans are Americans.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

America is named after Amerigo Vespucci. So all the natives are classified by a foreigner's name?

• They're mad they don't have our freedoms

0|1
    0|1
  • TV was invented by Vladimir K. Zworykin, he was not American, but Russian scientist.
    First car was invented by Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot - French inventor.
    First pilotless spacecraft on the Moon was Soviet, not American (by the way, Moon is not a planet - you are just proving your ignorance - typical for USA).
    You lost wars in Vietnam (70's) and North Korea (50's)... not to mention - Sitting Bull kicked your butt with much less advanced military.
    During your history, you were supporting various fascist and militaristic regimes (e. g Pinochet dictatorship of Chile).
    All of the so called "your technology" was actually stolen from Nazi Germany, at the end of the WW2.
    You are imperialists, you pretend to be "world police", you exploit other countries for your political agenda, you provoke military conflicts and wars - worldwide.
    Without imported scientists, you wouldn't have anything, no internet, no electricity, no space program - nothing... you are just bragging with achievements of others, especially Europeans - Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Wernher von Braun... none of them were original Americans... without them - you would still be yankee doodling with your banjos :P

1|1
    0|2
    • Eh, the Korean war was more of a draw.

As far as this: "You are imperialists, you pretend to be "world police", you exploit other countries for your political agenda, you provoke military conflicts and wars - worldwide." Every country in power has at one time or another done this. England, Belgium, Germany, Italy, France, all of them are guilty of it and would still do so if they had the power America has. I'm not saying it's a good thing, it's just that all countries will look out for their self-interests and America's are just broader reaching because of our size and power.

• @GoodDogNigel - Europeans have abandoned colonialism... long time ago, basically - you can't compare present England, France, Germany etc with modern American imperialism... yeah, they were all bad in the past, but not in the present, and they still have military power, but they are not abusing it like USA.
      Size? Russia, Canada and China are larger countries, but they are not terrorising the entire world... whilst America has military bases on all the continents.
      Without stolen Nazi plans for the A-Bomb, you would never be able to defeat Japan, let's face it, you were struggling with the native American Indians... if they had the same weapons like you, they would have won, because they were fighting for their land, and for the freedom of their people.
      I'm not saying that all Americans are bad, but people like the asker here are definitely not good.

• Nobody hates America. Several hate US governments because they have been meddling with other countries all the time organizing coups or waging war.
    List of wars: en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
    List of coups: williamblum.org/.../overthrowing-other-peoples-governments-the-master-list

Q: Why will there never be a coup d’état in Washington?
    A: Because there’s no American embassy there.
    Nuff said.
    Do you think the USSR liked the USA after this? (I bet many Americans don't know it happened):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0_UA5mdUJM

0|0
    0|3
  • Some hate but for most it's more the feeling you'd have if you were a mouse and you had to sleep in the same cage as an elephant. The elephant might not exactly mean to roll over and crush you but that's going to be a much bigger worry for you than it is for the elephant.

0|0
    0|3