What's something I can make that's quick, easy and sweet?

I want something sweet... Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sugar water? Hot chocolate

Most Helpful Girl

• mug cake! This one I've tried, and it's good :)

Ingredients:
    ¼ cup all-purpose flour
    2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
    ¼ tsp. baking powder
    2 tbsp. granulated sugar (you can add 1 tbsp. more if you like it a bit sweeter)
    ⅛ tsp. salt
    ¼ cup + 1 tbsp. milk
    2 tbsp. vegetable oil
    1 tbsp. hazelnut chocolate spread

Instructions:
    In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
    Whisk in the milk and vegetable oil until all ingredients are combined and batter has no clumps.
    Pour batter into a microwave-safe mug. Mine was a 14-ounce mug. You want enough head space for the cake to rise without pouring over.
    Add 1 tbsp. of hazelnut chocolate spread in the middle of the batter. Just drop it in the middle, no need to push it down and sink it in the batter.
    Place a paper towel into the microwave and set the mug on top (this is to catch any batter if your mug cake overflows).
    Microwave mug cake for 70 seconds on high

www.tablefortwoblog.com/.../

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Homemade 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies!
    Preheat the over to 325
    Put one cup of peanut butter, one cup of sugar, and one egg in a bowl and stir until it's totally blended. Get small little chunks of dough and roll them into balls, then press in the criss-cross pattern with a fork. bake for 6-8 minutes.

• 350*** my bad

• I know that recipe.
      But when ever I try and make it it's too gooy and I can't make cookies out of it.😩

• You need to be sure to add enough peanut butter. If anything add a tiny bit more peanut butter. It won't melt in the oven. just be sure to measure it all right. And mix thoroughly! Wet your hand and fork if you need to to keep it from sticking

• Cookies! Baked goods!