What day of the week do you DISLIKE the most?

Why not put a spin on it. What day of the week do you dislike the most?

I'm going to say Tuesday. Because it's garbage day. I hate garbage day 😒 No hard feelings Tuesday 👊🏽🙌🏽

0|0
19|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. I guess any day I don't have to work - at least work as in doing something I don't enjoy or don't necessarily have to do.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aha anyway you don't have to work! Yeah that makes sense lol

• Show All
    • Easy come easy go

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Monday.

Typical answer, lol.

3|0
    0|0
  • Tuesday because that's when I have English classes. I don't like them like I used to anymore. Probably because it's more vocal than written.

2|0
    0|0
  • For me that would be Monday.

2|0
    0|0
  • I work from home and have to have stuff done by Monday morning so it depends how I timetable the week for the selection of the worst day - Probably Tuesday I usually try to break back of the work on Tuesday

1|0
    0|0
  • Sunday because of that schoolwork-the-next-day feeling. Usually Monday isn't so bad once you get through it and go to bed knowing that the hardest day of the week is over.

2|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • Thursdays YUK!!! 😣😣😣

2|0
    0|0
  • Wedneday is the worst day of the week because the energy I got from the weekend wears off and it's 3 whole days (counting from Wednesday morning) till Friday evening.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think Tuesday, even though it's named after my favorite Norse god.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wednesday. hump day. its the middle of the week and still nothing is accomplished

2|0
    0|0
  • Friday. Because it lead right back to Monday like a dooms day clock.

2|0
    0|0
  • Monday for me

2|0
    0|0
  • Sundays.

2|0
    0|0
  • "Case of the Mondays"

1|0
    0|0
    • Thursday for me. I tend to treat it like Friday only to be let down.

• Show All
    • that's pretty much why I love them

• i live around a bunch of jews nowadays..

Sunday = noisy as fuck w/ all them walking by

• Wednesdays, its when I can't talk to the girl I like

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate Thursdays, I just hate it

2|0
    0|0
  • Monday.. can't wake up to go to work after a fun weekend..

1|0
    0|0
  • Friday and Saturday night.. Because I have no friends and have to watch everyone else enjoy their lives..

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Ehh... Tuesdays I guess. Although people go back to school or work on Mondays for me I feel refreshed and ready to go on that day on Tuesday I'm like damn it will the weekend come already!

Wednesday isn't bad because it's humpday and I made the half way mark. Thursday is actually my favorite instead of Friday or one of the weekend days because in my mind I'm like I can do this just one more day to go I've past the halfway mark also because my parents get paid 😁 Firdays always great because it's the last day bit still there's school. Sat is perfect my day off. Sunday is a day off too but at the same time it's the day before you have to go and repeat it all over again.

Anyways yeah I hate Tuesdays and love Thursdays.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ehhhh, I'll say Tuesday or Wednesday. Tuesday, it's like, "Oh, wait... I really do have to go back to work for the rest of this week. Damn, I thought Monday was just a fluke." Wednesday is Huuuump Daaaaay, but I just want it to be Friday or Saturday by that point already. :P

2|0
    0|0
  • It use to be Monday because nothing exciting ever happened however.. I would say Tuesdays.. probably when I start school because its just no..

2|0
    0|0
  • I think Saturday and Sunday are evil twins abd they give Monday a bad name.
    If you think about it few Friday drinks wake upwith a small hangover, gotta go shopping do house work maybe play sport , Sunday still lots to do and by the time you sit down its late Sunday afternoonand you only have a short time to relax and the weekends done but everyone blames Monday for their weekend going so fast

2|0
    0|0
  • Tuesday as well.
    Chemistry's on Tuesday 😢 I haaaaaate Chemistry 😭

3|0
    0|0
  • i think it's Monday. yeah, go jump monday! -.-

3|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the week. If I work on the day that week, then I hate Tuesday as well. Because it's our biggest truck day.

If I don't, then I guess I'd have to say the day I dislike the most is Saturday. I'm just not a fan for some reason.

2|0
    0|0
  • Prob's Tuesday. It's like it's taunting me that I'm still 3 days away form the weekend.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wednesday. Its practically a useless day. Its just a day that separates Monday and Tuesday from Thursday and Friday.

2|0
    0|0
  • I hate Mondays, ugh, Mondays are the worst :(

2|0
    0|0
  • Wednesday because you're half-way through the weekdays yet you still have Thursday and Friday left and they feel the longest for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I hate Thursdays

2|0
    0|0
  • Monday :/

2|0
    0|0
  • Thursday. It's the most unlucky day for me for some reason

2|0
    0|0
  • Monday because the fun ends and it is back to school or work.

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah true that

• My mom went into labour with me on Monday night!! I was born Tuesday early the next day not as bad as a Monday but still bad enough. I hate the beginning of the week lol

• Hahah girl! It's not to bad lmfao but I can see where you're coming from lolol 😂😁

• I would have to say Monday.

2|0
    0|0
  • Monday =_=

2|0
    0|0
  • Thursday

Short day at school, so I get out early, and the whole day is rushed and I don't get any of my class work done.

2|0
    0|0