Which is more loyal, cats or dogs?

Like once you gain their trust they'll love you forever and never betray you...

• Cats
  • Dogs

Most Helpful Guy

• Overall dogs but cat's are more independent by nature and are overall smarter. There are of course dogs smarter but generally speaking cats are not as dopey and needy. Both of my cats are loyal and listen but I have seen some asshole cats.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't decide, I love both cats and dogs so much :) I've got 8 cats and 4 dogs and I'd say all of them are really loyal.

What Guys Said 11

• Cats can be just as loyal as dogs if you raise them from the time they are little kittens and handle them frequently when they are young.

• I have had both, and they are both equally loving and loyal. Cats are harder to train, and gain trust, but but it is worth it! They are also lower maintenence, and smarter than dogs, way quieter as well, my cats dont keep me up all night barking like the dog used to.

• Guinea pigs are some loyal motherf**kers! But i see they are not on your list, Guinea pig hater :P
    And it's dogs Since they will stay with you and starve if you didn't feed them lol Cats will leave your ass in a heartbeat

• Definitely dogs! It has even been proven scientifically.

• Dogs are very loyal...
    Cats are bitches and back stabbers... They will only live you if you give them milk... And also ask you more from you in return...

They are lazy ass fuck too... But did are very loyal...

Find a dog something to eat and he will never forget that and help you out our protect you and be your friend...

So dogs are very loyal

• Dogs will always be there for you. Cats will be there for awhile and then leave and do whatever they want

• a clingy girlfriend

• dogs, cats are assholes

• The purpose of cats are to be cute and soft and to be pet dogs purposes is to do whatever the fuck you want

• It's always dogs... always.

• cats jump out the door the first chance they get, I've seen it and heard about it many times.

What Girls Said 13

• DOGS 100%. cats are just bitches lol.

• I find that dogs are loyal. I have nothing against cats, I am an animal lover. But when you feed and give affection to a dog they will remain with you. A cat can get the same treatment, but soon enough runs off to the next door neighbour and so on lol

• Cats will probably walk over your dead body, dogs are more likely to whine, and cry whilst laying near you.

• Cats are actually most likely to start eating your corpse right after you die. Dogs would do the same, but only when they're close to starving to death.

• ... I am happy my dog wouldn't do that until the last resort lol. @Xelebrum

• Dogs of course. This shouldn't even be a question. Cats are super shady.

• Lol, my cat is loyal asf.

• dogs.. obviously.. and they are the best.. so no comparison there..

• cats are loyal til the end !

• Not sure but probably dogs

• Buts certain cats will really stay loyal to you... it just take time...*c-c*

• Dogs! Cats are planning murder while you sleep. I would know because I have both lol

• They can become resentful, and sexually frustrated

• Dogs, but I love the independence of cats!

• Dogs are only loyal because you feed them.