Have you ever had a weird attraction to someone?

Like you just don't understand WHY you're attracted to them, but you are?

For instance, John Cena isn't my type, physically, at all. But for some reason I'm weirdly attracted to him. And I'm 100% sure it's probably his personality. But I still question my attraction to him daily.

Have you ever had a weird attraction to someone?

0|0
12|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand that totally - When I feel attraction for especially a character on TV and their looks or personality doesn't seem my type - I often find myself going that they are misunderstood or something like that. On the looks front it would Lisbeth Salander from "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" she would seem a bit way out for my personality but I was fascinated by her character.
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../zhertvy-kino3-2.jpg
    I suppose the character with a personality I wouldn't necessarily go for but I found myself feeling a attraction for was Cordelia Chase from Buffy/Angel - I was on her side long before she became one of the really good characters
    images5.fanpop.com/.../...ers-29541529-400-300.jpg

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes lol I don't like glasses on people. Omg, I'm so horrible. But there's this guy who comes to my job and he's really sweet. And he wears glasses lol
    Like on a normal day if I saw him on the street, I probably wouldn't make a second glance. But after talking to him, he's not that bad.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I think those attractions aren't weird... liking a person is a natural feeling and it doesn't matter what they look like. If you feel attraction it's probably because independant of his looks you like his personality :D
    I've also liked a girl who wasn't pretty but so sweet. She wasn't single so no chance but that too could have been seen as a weird attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, that has happened to me several times, but none of those have been towards celebrities.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup, mine would be kristen stewart, don't know why but i just find her attractive.
    38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md8risTQYg1qdcewf.gif

acelebritymag.com/.../413-14-669x1024.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.

There's this girl aty work.

She's kinda of dour on the outside, but I know she's a good person. I flirt with her on occasion.

She has a bit of a Bryce Dallace Howard nose, but bigger. I like that about her. It's distinct.

She isn't really my type per say, but... she's attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I think I've had it a couple of times. I'm into strangely unique women anyway so it's hard to tell if I have a weird attraction or if all my preferences are weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! This has been happening to me a lot lately I'll even go around flirting with them and think wait why did I just do that and i can even feel such a strong attraction with these girls as well I don't understand why tho, I've come to think it's solely because there attracted to me if that makes sense

0|0
    0|0
  • this one girl i barely know from high school. she looks so plain and boring and from what i know her character doesn´t stand out in any way either... but still there´s something strangely attracting me to her. can´t put my finger on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya Maisie Williams. I am sure its just because of her personality because I am not a big fan of her looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an attraction to your pic on here...

0|0
    0|0
    • so... is that a weird attraction then? 'cause that's what this question is about.

• Yes, I think it is a weird attraction actually

• Definitely yes. Sometimes you don't understand why attracted to them.
    Did you feel like this?
    You hate him but you love him at the same time :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I usually know why.
    I know they might not be good reasons, but I have them hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • He is a dangerous. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Amber Rose is sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• current situation. attracted to someone i barely know -.-

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope maybe one time with this really nerd guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Happens sometimes. But it doesn't feel like attraction I could act on.
    I had classes with a guy in high school who very very much so was not my type at all but I felt that way about him. Really skinny, long hair, tight jeans. Not my thing. But I caught myself staring at him a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have. I don't understand how I do, but I just do.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Jamie what's with your PFP hun xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I usually like someone who carries themselves well but, I've caught myself liking guys that are shy.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... i usually know why. But sometimes the reason why is ridiculously superficial that even I shake my head at myself 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have once.. He was such a nerd and not my type at all. He was funny though- maybe that was what sparked the attraction. Never did anything about it though, as I was afraid of what people would say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there was this girl who wasn't even pretty and i couldn't stop watching her!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup I've been attracted to a guy and seriously I don't know why, he wasn't even nice

0|0
    0|0
    • How wasn't he nice? What did he do?

• Show All
    • Oh :/ if he's on here and u dont want him to read it u can just block him then he can't see anything u say

• Or pm me? Im been told im not a nice and i wanna be nicer so i wanna learn from others mistakes