Would you lie to get what you want?

Would you lie to get what you want?

• Yes
  • No
  • Only to get what i need

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't think so but it depends. I remember I once failed the written driver's exam and as I was exiting the class I stopped and ALMOST asked if I could bribe them to check me as passed. I dunno what came over me but I guess I was lost in thought. It almost slipped my mouth. None the less didn't do it.
    I frequently have situations where I was super close to lying to get my way. The lies were on the tip of my tongue when I changed my mind and decided not to. I guess one can say that I'm not an 100% good/pure person but it's just that I'm better at being good than at being bad.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• Ummm... not really, unless it's a harmless lie which does not harm anyone.

• No, I won't. Never!!

• I don't like lying but in my mind embellishment is okay because you can't embellish something if there's nothing there to embellish upon.

• If it is a lie that won't hurt people or have bad consequences then maybe yes..

• No. I only lie when it's really necessary.