What concert tickets would you throw in the rubbish bin if given?

So you are not allowed to sell them on you either have to use them or go to the concert lol
I would throw justin Bieber tickets or actually burn them if I was given them.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Same. Or one direction. Kanye west too haha
    Rebecca black XD big time rush, any k pop shit, or any kid shit... Like Taylor swift, Ariana grande, Demi lovato, Selena Gomez, etc. they do have some good songs tho, but they don't write them or produce them, Ariana and Demi have good voices tho, but Ariana is way too childish and Demi is getting better but she needs more stuff to shock me.

I wouldn't know what to do with Cyrus' tickets haha her songs are CRAP now, but I would like to see her riding a plastic cock in public.

• lol at Cyrus description I think the most she would do in public is to Twerk more than that she would ruin her career

• She can't ruin something it's already ruined XD

What Guys Said 34

• Anything in pop genre. It's a useless genre now, and a complete hollow deviation from what it used to be and stood for. Like rock, it was mean to be counterculture dance music, now it's just attention seeking habits with no depth of any sort.

• Kanye West. can't stand that guy.

• he's a dick, but his music is fire.

• I had never even see him until a year ago and I always thought he was a girl😂😂

• @Cutie_cat xD hahahaha! he's indeed a diva.

• Nicki Minaj. I'd rather eat rat poison.

• Haha "rubbish bin" that's so UK xD
    Came here to say Justin bieber as well lol

• None. Even if it's a band or singer I can't stand, if they are selling concert tickets, they have an audience somewhere that is willing to pay for it - especially as the concert gets closer and tickets sell out. And now with the internet it's easier than ever to sell tickets, you don't even need to know someone who likes the band or artist. Throwing the tickets in the trash would be like throwing money away.

• Anything that involves one or more homosexual-looking teen males lip-syncing to their autotuned shit.

• The Village People? RuPaul? I don't know, whatever has the most gay dudes in attendance. Nothing against gay guys, I'm just saying that I'd rather go to some weak ass concert with a ton of chicks there. Use your head, people😒

• Why would you do that? Justin Bieber is damn handsome. I would go to his concert.

I'll throw em away if its a concert to some black heavy metal band.

• I would also sanitize my hand if I had touched them.

• Something I consider "noise" instead of music. Like house or hard rock :-(
    I'm quite open to music styles but it must sound like music. And preferably sung by a singer with a good voice :D

• I'd use some for some classical music, the others I'd give away or sell.

• Justin Bieber and One Direction - would definitely throw them away lol

• why would i buy them in the 1st place, then? and yes, that q was specifically to bust your balls... but i'd like to see if you got any creativity

i'd say the beibs and.8 direction.

• She said in the title that you are given the tickets? Probably a birthday present or something.

• @Squidward true. i got caught up in the fact that she said i can't sell them. stupid me :P

• @Squidward I was going to point that out

• Any pop group and heavy metal concert even if I was allowed to sell them I wouldn't wish that experience on another person

• Justin Bieber for sure

• Taylor Swift for sure!

• I would go to Justin Bieber's if he played his own stuff... not the pop shit for the masses that he produces today to make coin.

The kid is actually really multi-talented outside of that genre. He plays exceptionally well.

• Justin Bieber tickets probably throw them in the toilet. That's how much it means to me

• Quite a few. I'm sure I could easily make a list of 50 that I would avoid like the plague. I have a low opinion of popular music, with some exceptions, of course.

• Justin is bae😍

• Justin Bieber is a good one. Probably any country pop as well, just doesn't do it for me.

• Any pop or rap show.

• i'm with you 100% in this one !

• No idea. I guess any tickets for a heavy metal concert.

• Why would you through them away? Just because you don't like them don't mean everyone does! I would. Sell them that way you get rid of the shit makes some money

• Justin Bieber i fucking hate his music

• Hillsong.

• I would not throw tickets away I would try to sell them.

• tickets to nickelback.
    They suck

• Blood on the dance floor! Oh god the horror!

• I think you could better sell them

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 25

• Any tickets that has an artists that sings about fucking bitches, getting money, and praising hella superficial things. I don't wanna hear that crap.

• Easy, Florin Salam.
    Though, it would be good to sell them because everyone loves Salam in this country. 😏😂

• Taylor Swift , can't stand her😤😤😤

• Justin Bieber or Taylor or one direction or anyone from the damn pop industry

• Exactly what I thought, pop is dead. Thanks to a bunch of attention seeking idiots.

• @bdbee their fame is based on their looks not their talent because if it was the opposite none would be famous 😂😂😂 #SorryNotSorry

• @Thatweirdone_ hahah so true. Shame, pop-industry used to be so much more and more in line with the ethos of rock. Oh well, at least there's still plenty of good music to be had

• Omgg when I first read the question, I thought of Bieber as well :p
    And: Nikki Minaj, Lady gaga

• NONE? If I didn't want them, I'd just sell them. Hell yeah money.

• no selling

• in G@G question world

• Alright. Hm. Probably some heavy metal or rap concert. In those cases I would hate both the music and the crowd.

• I dunno JB!

• Probably Drake or Kanye West.

• Justin beiber, miley ciris, Nikki manage, rhiannah, 5sos I wouldn't even sell them. I would shread them then burn them

• Kayne West - The Biggest Twatstar in the world! I really hate him. Id prefer to listen to whale songs than listen to that offensive noise he calls "music"

• Taylor Swift.

• I wouldn't want to see any country act.

• None.
    I'd sell them and make money off of it. People will buy anything. Lol

• Justin Bieber
    Madonna
    All boybands

• Yes, Justin Bieber definitely and One direction too

• Probably Nicki Minaj. BURN THE TICKET

• Why throw tickets away whatsoever when there's always Craigslist?

• Justin Bieber

• Well Justin Bieber's new album is quite good, I'll pick the tickets from your rubbish bin lolz

• Nicki Minaj

• Nothing. I haven't been to a concert yet so I'd love to go.

• U2 Tickets LOL straight to the garbage

• well damn I love Justin Bieber
    I'd throw away The Weeknd tickets

• Any concert tickets.

• Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, One Direction, U2, Coldplay, Drake, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Meghan Trainor...