Cheapest phone plans and brands with wireless internet, limitless texting and a good amount of minutes?

im getting my first phone, what brands are cheapest and what plans are the best for endless texting, wireless internet and a good amount of minutes? i prob won't use the phone part AS much

Most Helpful Guy

• Virgin Mobile. I've been using them for years. They are by far the cheapest rates for unlimited everything. They are NOT all pre-paid phones. You cah start a month-to-month plan that is paid for by credit card and automatically billed AND there's NO CONTRACT.

• i saw those! do u get wireless internet and texting and calling?

• Yes they have options to add more GB on their website for plans.

• thank you!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Enjoy your phone while you've got kt! I'm banned of ot at night ever since I got it. That about half a year and I'm still not allowed it at night, nor my tablet so be carful with it lol

• i dont have it yet lol and sorry to hear about that^^ :( why?

• ok thank you!!!

• My pleasure!!

What Guys Said 3

• you can survive w/o a phone plan nowadays. you'd have the option for citywide wifi or people can wait to you until you're home. (assuming you have wifi at home)

• Yaaaaaaay !
    So finally your parents are getting you one 😊
    Umm
    What's your budget?

• yes im very happy :D
      i dont know yet but i know theyre not going to buy me some fancy expensive phone that is more than $60 a month. I don't know if we r doing prepaid or not

• Umm
      Motorola Moto G ( 3rd generation )
      It's a 175 💵 phone and it's water repellent and have latest Android good inbuilt memory and 13mp rear camera 📷 and 5mp front camera
      And it's the best phone between the range of 160-200 dollars phone 😶

• That's amazing deal!! Good camera mp for front, although not so good at the back but other than that if I had the momey I'd defiantly get one

• You know this isn't a country specific site, right? Please do mention the country and region before asking such questions.

What Girls Said 1

• If you're in Australia I highly recommend Telstra!