How long have you been on this site?

I just now made this account today and this is my first time on GAG.

How long has everyone been on this site?

Most Helpful Guy

• I first made GAG account on January 27th, 2015, with my former user name "CincinnatiRedsFan." However, that account was deactivated for unknown reasons back in August, 2015. I have no idea why either.

On this account and user name, I've been on it since September 18th, 2015. I've been affiliated with this site for almost a year.

Most Helpful Girl

• Welcome to GAG, @Malloy1997.
    I have been Paris13 here, dear for a little over two years and still counting, and it was the Best from the Rest decision I ever made in finding this special site. My life long mission has always been to help others with their problems, and when God helped me find GAG, I felt He wanted me to Continue my Mission and in doing so, I mad e a lot of friends and also a Good name for myself.
    You will find some days are days inw hich you may want to throw in the towel. But don't give up. It's the computer curtain and as we all know, there is always something that goes on with all Media sites that may discourage us once in awhile.
    Everyone is cool here, I have never really had a problem, and if someone tends to be a bit too judgmental, just handfle it with diplomacy and it will be Fine.
    However, we are all entitled to our own opinions and I never point fingers, which is why I have gotten as far as I have here.
    Good luck and blessings for a new year, dear. xx

• Thank you so much, @Malloy1997 for the Vote of Confidence and I am quite Confident you name will shine and be fine. xxoo

What Guys Said 16

• I've been here since mid-2014 or so. That makes it about a year and a half at the time of this post.

It's been helpful for me to get information on attraction and how it's supposed to work, but sometimes I think I spend too much time on here and a break would be for the best.

• 2008

• I was here for 1 year between 2011 and 2012, then I took a break, and I have been back since September last year.

• I've been on this site since January 7, 2010.

That would be 6 years, and 6 days

I'm one of the most longest active users here, with the same username as well!

• Almost 5 Years now

• Welcome to GAG!

Created my account in 2011. Used it all the time. Then didn't use it at all until about 2 months ago (About a 3-year absence).

Have fun!

• Been here for a few years. How are you enjoying it so far?

• Last 3yrs, since I hit puberty, when I was curious about lot of things, 5 minutes... Take your pick

• since 2014 or so. been around the block with a few different accounts.

• Too long, since October of 2014.

• under a month

• a little over a year

• Hey gorgeous
    Welcome to the GaG
    How are you?
    Umm
    It's going to be an year I guess

• In 13th Jan 2016.

• 2 months!!

• too long

What Girls Said 13

• Welcome to G@G, CATFISH! 🐱🐠
    Lmao www.google.lv/search

I've been here since April 16th, 2015.

• My first account was like Spring 2014. But I deleted it around December. I came back with a new account in March 2015

• Had this account since 2012.
    Had another account before this but deleted it.

• Just over a year :)

• Hmm I think since Last year February! I think..

• Almost three years.

• I've been on for almost 2 years.

• I signed up 5/52015 but started being active in late August.

• I think since 2013.

• Few days😂😂

• I'm new here on GAG. I just made my account today.

• For a month

• Since 2014