I am so tired of life?

I'm not suicidal or anything, but I just can't wait to be done. I don't care if my crying is making me ugly. I don't care if I'm gaining weight. I don't care about anything actually.

What's the point? I'll get married in a few years, have a kid, and then my whole life will be just watching other happy people while I'm miserable.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The point is that you will get to see yourself hopefully be happy when you achieve all the things you want to, you're just lacking motivation. It's okay to not care about certain things, but little things will change your mind in some ways or another, "I know i"ll get married in a few years and have a kid" if that doesn't excite you or want you to live the next day after the next then don't plan o those things

What Guys Said 2

• You sound like a little bitch. A pussy. A sheep. Gtfo go conquer your life and claim your worth.

• Depends what you want from life? Do you know?

What Girls Said 3

• You haven't found anything you're passionate about yet. Or anyone for that matter. Don't assume this is all that life has for you, there's more to it. But if you don't search for it, you won't find it. But yea, you're not alone with those thoughts. Life sucks most of the time.

• That's not a good way to think of it. You needto reassess. Try to find something that you enjoy, something that brings you happiness. Or, find a way to speak out about what's making you so sad. But, look at all of the good things in your life, before you have kids. You should not bring kids into this world, with a mindset like this, asit only causes pain for all involved. :(

• Welcome to my club! WHOOO! we tired and cranky little apples! I am the Queen of it all!