Did they take this prank too far?

• yes too far
  • a bit too far
  • it was a lame prank

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think they went too far because it's reinforcing the stereotype that Arabs or Muslim people are only out to harm us. People were watching and those who didn't know it was a prank probably now have an even more developed prejudice against Arab people. It was also very dangerous. Had they been somewhere else such as Texas, they could have all been killed easily. Kidnappings happen everyday and it really shouldn't be something people joke about. 800,000 kids go missing in the U. S. alone.

What Guys Said 10

• knock knock

whos there

now thats a joke

im gonna kidnap you and tell you i love you in a language you don't understand and then tell you to continuously calm down saying its a joke

gotta be fucking kidding me

• Yes too far, and if I was there, those guys would be in the hospital right now.

Good idea, but lets not do that in actuality, that is like sitcom material

• Okay first off, she didn't even see who they were when they bagged her, they should have approached from the front, otherwise what was the point of dressing up like a bunch of middle eastern folk?

• They're lucky they didn't do that in Texas. They would have been shot, for sure.

• Nah, they're just practicing and preparing for the future in EU/NA.

• Yess wayyy too far but the one I liked when someone was dressed like this and he throw closed bags at people and run 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• I've seen kidnapping pranks and murder pranks. What's next? Rape pranks?

• I'm missing the prank here... What was the prank?

• Anyone who thinks that's funny is too dangerous to be around.

• Yes, this went way too far, but the bigger question is. Why is she even with this guy? She's a 7.5, and he's a what... a 2? Not that looks matter that much, but there's a huge difference there, and with this. He seems like a complete @sshole.

• you just jelly

• I consider it less shallow as the honest truth. Who wants a guy who doesn't mean your levels of looks, and is an asshole such as him?

• who knows maybe she was in on the prank to help boyfriend get some views on youtube

What Girls Said 3

• That's way too far :/

• This is awful, why would he do that to his girlfriend?

• this is races