What makes you cry?

What makes you cry or get tears in your eyes?

One thing that makes me cry is being yelled at. I just drove back from school (Just got my temps a month ago & today was my first time driving in the snow) but before that I had to pull out of an area from the gas station, I was pulling out after some other guy & my mom started yelling "Stop!" & I was really confused so I didn't really go much farther & then she told me to get on the road & go. Apparently I "didn't look" before turning. I actually did & saw a car & thought he was turning but I still would have made it anyways. She started telling me how driving can kill you, like thanks mom but I already knew that. I then started getting tears & started sniffling. Driving while crying isn't safe either. I know she was just scared for me but it's not like I've been doing it forever. Like I haven't had a lesson yet, my first one is tomorrow & im not looking forward to it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know how difficult driving can be when you feel insecure, but think that this was one bad experience. Driving can be difficult in the beginning, but as the time goes by it gets easier. Try to make of this experience and exception, not a rule.

Now, answering your question, it's really hard to say. But generally I cry when I feel too angry or too sad and I can't take it anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad passing away he is at least 25 years away. I treasure him I am a Daddy's girl with ' no' mom who was narcisstic abusive and Very mentally ill. He took care of me still does and loves me unconditionally. Remembering my Poppa and I talking to each other on the phone about a year ago. He was dying from Pulmonary Fibrosis. He could barely speak. It broke my heart. I am glad he is no longer suffering. We weren't super close because he lived far away from me. My family is really messed up. He was a quiet Alcholic. Who smoke cigars and drank his sorrow away. My Grand mother is (fucking crazy) abused my dad aunt and uncles and was horrible. She is racist a fundementlist Christian. Not a true one if you ask me LOL ;) Anyway life is hard but there are things to be happy about. I almost commited suicide Found out that I have Bipolar 1 which was contributed to abuse neglect Not genetics. It is Very similar to PTSD I have that too. Now I am happier than I have been in a long time. I am truly 16 not 19. 99 baby!

What Guys Said 11

• When littlett ignores my follow *cries in corner*
    hmm what genuinely makes me cry... hmmmmmm.. Last time I cried was because of a dream i had... well more nightmare than dream

• Wishing I had a daughter, allowing myself to contemplate too much on my emotions and insecurities which can lead to deep depression and sorrow, seeing everybody have fun on campus and then kind of feeling sad since I'm a bit of a loner who doesn't fit in.

• The end of The Last Samurai.

• Whenever I come across a news story about an old couple where one died before the other, that just breaks my heart.

• What makes me cry when in the rare occasion I do is when A someone close to me dies B a pet dies or C too many people expect too much stuff from me at once and it overwhelms me and I break.

• I feel sorry for you, but just hang in there. You already know that she yelled because she was worried, so just keep that in mind and be happy that someone cares.

Pain would probably make me cry, it's the only thing that has. I'm used to the discriminations and insults, but it's physical pain I can't handle.

• Whenever I listen to AHA playing "High and Low" or Big Country playing " Look Away." I cry EVERY time.

• Onions.

• Acts of selfless love

• Movies...

• Naruto series, last episode of elfenlied, sora no otoshimono, date a live. I cri everytiem

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know, I don't really cry with tears, I just cry in internally lol, I'm very emotional and cry for a lot of things. I cry easily while watching a movie even if it's not THAT sad, I already cried 3 days after watching a movie lol , also I cry when watching the news sometimes or when someone I care about insults me.

• Homework duuuhhhh!

• Anything can make me cry lol. I'm so emotional its weird.

• hopelessness

• Almost everything lately

• Stupid boys

• This gonna sound odd, but cute things.
    Cute stuff makes me cry.
    I don't know why.

• 1. Family/ Friend/ Pet deaths.
    2. Seeing random acts of love.
    3. Insecurities.
    4. Being betrayed.
    5. Hearing about cruel things done to others.
    6. Seeing other people cry.
    (This is in no particular order and omg I cry over a lot of things😂)

• Life

• Mariah Carey music sometimes.
    Or when my guy goes back to college.