What it is your favorite thing about your crush?

My favorite thing about my crush Zach are his eyes, their so beautiful, they are like blue diamonds and I love to stare into them.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He has the most incredible vibe and there's something about his spirit that is so captivating. It's like his whole energy is a remedy for whatever awful feeling this world can bring.

• That sounds amazing!

• You got 3 dislikes from men. Lol. We must truly be opposite. I'm 5 8 and black in a white is dreamy world. My vibe and style will be all that saves me.

• @Kokujin Lol! ;) It's wutever. Downvotes don't bother me one bit. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Her amazing smile

• She's awesome to spend time with.

• I don't have a crush, because whenever I do get one it turns out she doesn't like me back. 😂

• My favorite thing about my crush Shaniqua is her booty, it's so beautiful, it's like a peach.

• My favorite thing about my Crush... is that it's orange.

• Don't be a creep, that's just weird. Pick something we choose, like a piece of clothing or something, not something we can't control like our eyes. It's much more sincere

What Girls Said 4

• that was the cutest thing I ve read tonight <3
    as for me I don t have a crush currently

• His messy hair and gentle eyes

• His voice is amazing.

• His sense of humor and his sly smile