Have you ever contemplated suicide?

• Yes
  • No
Oops just realized someone also posted this question recently. Haha my bad! But feel free to answer:)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought of it a few times but I don't do it anymore. I was thinking of how much my parents hated me and how bad other people treated me and I wanted it to be over. But I have (and always had) a best friend who I wouldn't want to leave in this world alone. She's one of the only reasons I didn't kill myself and I'm lucky to have her. To some people I was never a kid and as young as 5 I was treated like a slut. They're cold but it's comforting to know that hell's fire would warm them right up.

What Guys Said 11

• Think everyone has those thoughts at one point in their life.

• Yes. Freaked out my parents.

• I don't think I have ever had that thought... my only thought was things have to get better and I made them!

• You mean like, contemplating doing it, or contemplating DOING it?
    I've done the first, thought about what would happen, how it would feel etc, but I've never done the second, actually thought about going through with it.

• Not seriously.

• Yes. When I was 15. I was just depressed and hated myself

• Ashamed to say so... but yes. Still haven't given up though :D.

• A couple of days ago

• yes when I was young
    I wanted to stop the pain so I thought of suicide

• 24/7.

• I've thought about it a few times throughout my life, but never would do it. Especially now since I have been studying the bible extensively over the past 3 or so years.

Knowing what heaven will be like and what we will be doing is quite fascinating. It's funny tough, because growing up you always hear the question, I wonder what heaven is like and the cliche, what's the meaning of life. Well, actually those answers are in the bible. It's sad that the denominational Christianity keeps these truths from the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5DwcS896nU

What Girls Said 5

• I've thought about it but not not in a way of how I would go about it. I thought about how it wouldn't solve anything and who I would leave behind in pain.

• Everyday!

• Around sophomore year, yeah.

• Just some weeks ago.

• I wanted to but i didn't