Is butter a carb?

I really want to lose three pounds.

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You should do a cranberry juice diet then. Or swedish water bars.

2|1
    0|1
    • Juice diets are about the worst idea there is. Lets cut our calorie consumption to nothing but smallish amounts of sugar!

• Show All
    • I searched the bar online, does it burn carbs? And I've already tried the cranberry juice diet 😘😊

• First the you bloat bc the carbs are turning it to water, and then it just goes away!!

What Guys Said 5

• There are no carbohydrates in unsweetened butter.

If you're aiming to lose weight through ketosis, then you're on the right track. Avoid sugars and starches.

If you want to lose weight on HCLF, get ready to do a lot of cardio.

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular butter is pretty much just fat. You can try unsweetened butter.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it´s fat. and @NYkid27 fat is good for you. you need it to live but you need the "good" fat and not too much of it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Eating unnecessary fat like butter isn't good for you at all especially when you're trying to lose weight

• @NYkid27 yes i said the good ones. there are a lot of omega 3 fatty acid rich butters out there. sure when you´re cutting weight, too much fat is bad. still not enough fat is bad too, even if you´re cutting.

• No but it is a fat so it isn't good for you

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL three pounds? that won't a difference

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Mean Girls = LIFE.

2|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't even go here

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it could be!

0|0
    0|0
  • cut out starchy carbs then, not sugar (from fruits) or fiber. starvh makes you bloat and retain water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Butter isn't that great for you, yeah. It's basically just fat. Try to use olive oil spread as a substitute

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its a lipid. :x

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's 100% fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you trying to reference Mean Girls?

3|0
    0|0