Do you have any bad habits?

My bad habit is that I bite my nails. It's disgusting, I know... I'm trying to stop. What are your bad habits?

Most Helpful Girl

• Apologizing. I apologize for anything and everything, even if it's not my fault. Some people are attempting to break me of this habit because it gets annoying after a while😣

• I actually do that too sometimes! Not that much but it happes.

• I will! You too! I also have trouble with biting my nails but painting them helps. I have heard if you put jalapeƱo oil or some other oil that tastes gross onto your nails it may help prevent you from biting them!

• I got a bad tasting medicine to put on my nails from the pharmacy just to prevent someone from biting your nails but I used it only for one week and then I stoped cuz I actually didn't bite my nails for one week and I thought I had stoped... Then I began again lol, and now I have lost that medicine cuz it was laying around somewhere.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol, you think biting your nails is disgusting? child please. I don't know about bad, but i straighten my arm a lot to pop my elbow. all my friends get grossed out by it.

• Me too! :O I did karate as a kid for 4 years and at the warm up we all kinda shade hit the air and my elbows always popped, now I just hit the gym and before I begin my pass I got to pop my elbows at first hehe.

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah I don't sleep at normal times like most people!

• I'm right there with ya! Sleep at 5.00 a. m. and wake up at 12.30 p. m.. Have been doing that for like 3-4 months lol. That stops at 25 of January when I start studying.

• Oh I am about to have to do something!

• Yeah. Trusting people.

• my bad habit is cleaning...
    i can't help it, i'll clean every mess eventhough it's belong to other person

• i waste a lot of Bounty paper towels lol. like A LOT. same thing with face tissues.

• Bad habit? When I'm bored I like to cut other people's nails._.

• Biting my lips 😕

• Did that too as a kid. Especially my lower lip, which constantly pushed my still growing teeth out. Not I got a little gap between my 2 front teeth. Really ugly... My girlfriend likes it tho... :/ . Personally, I hate it and I hope it dissappears in the future if I still will have changes on my face.

• Me too. 😒

What Guys Said 2

• My parents think I might have mild germophobia. I wash my hands too often. Constantly think that I'm not clean enough.

• No, I am perfect in every way.