Guys, what would be your reaction if a girl catcalled u?

Have u ever been catcalled? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It rarely happens often so I'm never prepared for it.

The only girls who have cat called in the past are High School girls. It's cute and charming because there's a giddiness to them that gets supressed once they hit the mass dating market at 18.

What Guys Said 17

• I have been catcalled by a woman. I was running down the road and a woman did it to me. I had to stop running to laugh. Once I had laughed for a few minutes I continued on.

• 1|0
  • I would assume they are trying to harass me.

• It's happened before. It's not a regular thing though.

I just give a grin and a nod and continue on.

• I was catcalled by some ugly chicks on mc donalds I didn't say a thing and I also didn't want to be harsh. then I got called by some other girls but I was younger back then

• Be embarrassed and assume she's kidding

• I wouldn't think much of it. Honestly though, I wouldn't think that I would be the intended recipient.

• Yes I have been. I just laughed. It didn't bother me.

• Ignore

• I've been catcalled a few time and still don't know how to respond... use your words :P

• yes I had girls on a bus calling me dirty things it was weird and awkward lol

• never happened to me. i´d assume they´re making fun of me. i wouldn´t even consider that they genuinely catcalled me.

• Never been catcalled. But I'd feel amused at the very least. If I think she's attractive I'd likely try to get her number at the very least.

• Catcalling? Like "Puss Puss Puss"? Lol

Never happend to me.. i think

• 1. this has happened to me. Middle school girls were cat calling me... no joke

2. I just ignored and laughed

• nope, too ugly for that lol

• If assume she was kidding.

I've never seen a male cat called in real life. So while I'm okay looking I don't feel like I'd be the guy to get that rolling.

What Girls Said 0