If a plane crashes on the border of The United States and Mexico, where would the survivors be buried?

• United States
  • Mexico
If you enjoyed this question and or you would like the answer, follow me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Survivors shouldn't be buried.

• Ah, but they ARE buried... In the wreckage of the plane. Which is right on the border. DOUBLE TRICK QUESTION.

Most Helpful Guy

• The survivors would not be buried anywhere but the people that died would probably go back to the country the person came from or was living in. So if they were from the USA they most likely would go to the USA, if they were from Mexico they would go to Mexico and if they were from neither the USA or Mexico they would go back to whatever other country they are from.

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on who is president at the time, no?

But the survivors would probably be buried in their country of origin after their eventual death.

• They would be buried in both

• Okay, I got the joke.

But the ones who died? WHERE? XD

• This is an old one. Survivors aren't buried.

• They will all cover up with crack coccaine from the cargo so they will be buried in Mexico!

• My boyfriend got me on this once. You don't burry survivors..

What Guys Said 7

• Burying survivors is pretty messed up...

• I. A whaked out grave yard , if your into burrying the living

• Their home countries. Bodies are typically returned to the family, who dispose of them by their beliefs.

• Neither they would burn to death

• coutnry of origin.

• Buried in Mexico. It can be a dangerous place, they won't be survivors for long... ( ಠ_ಠ)

• When the survivors eventually died (they survived the crash, but everyone does sometime) they would be buried where they or their family wanted. But probably their country of origin. For example, if there was a German on the plane, they would likely be buried in Germany, hopefully many years down the line.