Bacon flavored EVERYTHING?

Everything seems to be bacon flavored these days. I just tried maple bacon cookies (UGH) and a bacon flavored dum dum pop (It was a surprise flavor, also UGH) But what do you think of this bacon trend? Yum or YUCK?

• Yum!
    14% (3)40% (8)26% (11)Vote
  • Yuck!
    86% (19)60% (12)74% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Bacon-flavored as in chapstick, candy, soda, gum, ice cream, etc. I love real bacon and Canadian bacon, but not artificial bacon flavoring!

0|0
14|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Bacon sells, and it should come as no surprise that marketing departments milked this term dry over the last few years.

Remember the absurd bacon burgers on offer by many fast food chains 5-6 years ago? They must have believed that consumers will buy anything with bacon, because bacon sells itself. Apparently there is a limit, which is why bacon mania has subsided for the most part.

Some obscure products will be bacon flavored, sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maple bacon bar ( bacon on the maple bar donut) is delicious.

www.seattlemusings.com/.../12.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like bacon, but I don't like "bacon-flavored" stuff. If I want bacon, I'll put real bacon on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Though I love bacon, other things tasting like bacon are kinda ugh. We're gonna end up abhorring bacon if we have everything bacon flavored, lets just leave that to real bacon.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's probably what bacon dog treats taste like. It's gross.

1|0
    0|0
  • No gross all those things are ruining my bacon. I'll eat it plain or with a burger. Or wrapped around green olives (delicious)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have had a maple bacon doughnut. Had real bacon on it. But bacon flavored crap. No good

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Vegan. So, that'd be a living nightmare.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bacon power!

1|0
    0|0
  • haven't noticed that where I live... and I also don't eat regular bacon so I don't really care lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No cause

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I drew the line when they started putting bacon into chocolate. I like my bacon flavored bacon and bacon flavored bits. That's about my extent.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate bacon, unless the white part is completely gone and the dark part is obliterated into nuclear charcoal.

Even then I still kinda hate it, but at least I can save face at BBQ's.

1|0
    0|0
  • YUMMY! XOXO! bacon!

1|0
    0|0
  • No thank you, not for me!

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't get me wrong, I enjoy bacon a lot, but having it mixed or flavored with so many things is gross. Bacon cream cheese, bacon cookies... no, thank you.

1|0
    0|0
  • That would become annoying really fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taking bacon flavour to the EXTREMMMEEEEE!

1|0
    0|0
  • bacon is good in small quantities with the right foods.. namely cheese and carbs, and some other form of protein. ex) bacon, with eggs, hash browns or toast. or doing toast with bacon and cheese on it :d.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's less bacon and more 'artificial smoke and salt with a twinge of artificial pork' flavored everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • barf!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I know. Bacon is everywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate bacon. Most of these products disgusts me.

1|0
    0|0
  • fuck bacon!

1|0
    0|0