💉🏥Is anyone a doctor or a future doctor?

"you want to take a bite out of this Apple"-C🍎
An 🍎 a day keep the bad doctor away... but if he cute forget the the fruit!!

Wait I love APPLES DON'T FORGET THE FRUIT!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• @CourtJester = premed
    @DanteSparda = doctor
    @Watermelonoma = med school
    @guy532 = med school (?)
    @karahiri = med school

• Oh G@G DOCTORS! In the HOUSE! hahah

• I was referring that to you both 😛

Actually I've just recently contracted Influenza A mainly because of these late night studies and stopping working out for 2-3 weeks.
      Feels pretty messed up while studying and having a fever :\

• It's true that you need to make a lot of sacrifices when you pursue medicine and a month before exams you really don't have a life other than studying, but it's not all that bad once you learn proper time management and you can have a great social life as well as pursue another interest (working out, music, etc.,) while in medicine. Once you're in med school you'll quickly realize that the most important commodity is time and how little of it there is. You really only have time for the max of 2 hobbies (devoting 1 hour to each a day), everything else is about studying. How you choose to spend those 2 hours of free time a day are up to you (I give myself Sunday off most of the time, take half a day off on Saturday, and almost always take Friday nights off... this only applies when exams are not coming up).

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 6