Have you ever felt like talking to someone was like walking through a mine field?

You just never knew what would set them off and make them angry?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah. it's best to just... not talk to those people if you can help it lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah! A few annoying female teachers in school

What Girls Said 11

• YEA i been there!

• You have described every conversation with my mother. Every conversation ends up one of two ways.

1. Alex gets yelled at for being an idiot.
    2. Alex gets made out to be the joke that will later be told and made fun of between her and her friends.

I'm a giant walking disappointment and joke.

I have never had a positive conversation with her.

• Yeah, that's how it feels when I'm talking to my mom.

• People like that are creepy and controlling and mean to intimidate you. For whatever reason they can't face other human beings honestly with honor. They are lesser persons and best avoided because exposure to them causes nausea and sometimes vomiting.

• Yes, and its frustrating because im the opposite who just goes with the flow and not set off easily.

• Yes, so I just don't talk to them.

• Yes, happens all-too-frequently unfortunately

• YES!!! I know too many people who are like that!

• I just tend to avoid people like that

• Yup my worst fear ever, to anger people :(

• I'm pretty good at reading people in my day to day life. So no, I don't worry about setting people off. I am actually very good at diffusing situations and calming others down.

On the internet, however, that's a different story. I try to be helpful, and I got attacked verbally on this site already today (and before). Some people just have anger issues, deep resentment, or irrational hatred it seems.

• wow that sucks!

• It happens. Best to not respond to that type of personand move on... and hope to not encounter them again.

What Guys Said 4

• Certain professional discussions were minefields, indeed.

• If you mean would I feel like talking to a person who gets angry easily, I don't know I guess it just depends. I've talked to people to calm them down, or try to.

• Once i was walking through a minefield, and talkin' to someone at the sane time, so yes...

• I think i might be like that lol