Are my brownies possessed?

So I took my brownies out of the oven. I was super excited and was like "yes awesome and tasty brownies".

They were beautifully swirled and looked delicious when I set them on the cooling rack. But then I came back to THIS:

Are my brownies possessed?I am seriously distressed. Do you think that my brownies are possessed by a demon/s? or could it be something. Even. Worse?

• Totes possessed. You should send me the brownies just to be safe.
  • You keep those brownies to yourself and far away from me.
  • They're not possessed. They're *processed*. WHICH IS EVEN WORSE.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pleease, slowly and quietly leave your kitchen. Do not use your left foot and do not open your right eye. You need to get all your white cloths off, deamons hate white and blue stuff... Then, open the window and trow them, the deamon will chace it, giving you an opportunity to run from home. Do not call ghostbusters, they cana't deal with cake problems. Do not, i repeat, do not use your left foot or right eye.
    Run from your home and try to go to a pastry cafee, the workers there know how to handle it, they have special spatulas. So, first, take off allll your white cloths.

Go with jumps

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure there's a great meme that would be perfect for this, but I'm merely a level one who can't yet post pictures.

I offer you this blank space as compensation. Please imagine something funny in it.

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 7

• Possessed. Not to worry, I'm a qualified brownie exorcist. Please send them along and I will take care of the possession for you.

• I'll take one for the team. Send them to me.

• it looks like toasted bread spread with Goober Stripes PB&J and a mouth, lol
    but i'll eat it anyway :)

• they look awesome/yummie!

• that looks scrumptious !

• Yup, definitely possessed! But I don't care!!

I. MUST. HAVE. POSSESSED. BROWNIES. NOW.

• Oh yeah they are.. But I'm a devil and all so you should just send them to me, I could totes handle them...