If you had to choose between life in jail or the death penalty which would you choose?

You can spend the rest of your life behind Bars or you can choose lethal injection. Which kind sounds more appealing to you? I've been to jail for about 10 mins and it was bad but it could've been worse. All I know is there is slot of fighting and if you don't look fit and if you can't don't you'll quickly get labeled as a lush over... Honestly I'd rather go to my grave if I'm facing life in prizon...😌 I'm a pretty hardened guy and I've experienced a amount if time behind bars and I've almost died before, my heart stopped and I was in a coma for 3 weeks, I'd rather be dead honestly... Prison or jail is no fuckin pick nick..

• I'd spend my days in jail
  • I'd choose the death penalty

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd choose the death penalty! Why you ask? I feel like that all I have left: death!

• Either way your gonna die, you can choose to die now or later basically

• Ya! I rather die now!

• Lol your a funny girl.. I don't know why but you've cm caught my attention for some reason

Most Helpful Guy

• Death is better. In jail you would crave to see the Sun , the surrounding, the people, each and everything. But in jail sometime you will feel like suffocation. I would like to die in open rather than in a blocked wall. by the way which crime have you committed?

• It's not me personally, I actually just woke up and thought of this lol, I didn't commit any crime

• Then it's ok , Cheers to a happy life :)

• Cheers to that!👍🏽👏🏽👏🏽🍻

What Girls Said 2

• I don't wanna be raped everyday, I'd take the death penalty

• I'd rather die than waste my life in jail.

• Sigh I'm pretty sure you know who I am so I won't stay long.. I had to make this stupid screen name just so I can apologize to you... So.. I'm sorry lumos.. I didn't mean to be so inconsiderate and such a asshole... I.. I was actually drinking last night with some friends and I kinda released some anger and a small part of it went towards you... I probably deserved to get blocked... I didn't wanna do this apology in publuc but I didn't have a choice😒😔 anyway I don't mean to borher or come off as a crazy stalker, (you probably already think I am but I'm not)
      I had no idea what you were going through and when you randomly dismissed me like that I guess I took it personal like I wax annoying you or like you didn't want anything to do with me.

• There's a lot of stuff I wanna say but I just don't think you care to hear it really... I guess I just fucked up really bad. Like I said a lot of shit went down last night and you just kinda got caught in the crossfire... I should've never pointed my anger towards you.. I didn't even realize you were goin through shit yourself. I just wanted you to understand how sorry I am... And since I got blocked this was the only way I could apologize... I hope you can one day forgive me... That's all.. Take care lumos

What Guys Said 10

• If there was zero chance of me being proven innocent for whatever crime that got me life in prison in the first place, and the prison was some kind of superjail that would make escape practically impossible, then I would choose the death penalty.

• Unless I got arrested in Norway, in which that case I would definitely choose life in prison. :P

• Hmmmm, I don't wanna be in jail, but I also don't like the idea of getting killed by others. Ill go to jail then kill myself when I get there... Yeah that'll work.

• I hear lethal injection is painless so I'm not sure if I'd murder myself in jail bro 😕

• I just hate the idea of someone else being in control of how or when I die. Doesn't matter if they think I'm a coward after, I'll be too dead to be embarrassed.

• lol your a funny guy

• if i did something so horrible to face eather of these i would want death becuse the guilt i would feel would be torture

• Sometimes people have accidents which result in other peoples death which result in your your death by the public's request

• Just kill me. Life in jail is worse than hell, I'd rather die.

• Wow your avatar is kinda creepy man woah!😬😧 and how would you know what hell is like? lol

• I know man, and it's dope xD it's from American Horror Story.
      I've been to hell, ok? No need to remind me about it...

• Id choose the death penalty. That's why I don't see the point of the death penalty, if they did a horrible crime then give them life in prison, make them suffer.

• Death is the easy way out :D

• I'm not 6'10 and 300 pounds, so I'll take the death penalty.

• Die. If I'm falsely accused probably kill myself.

• Death penalty no question. I bet you got raped didn't you?

• Lmao oh yes... I definitely got raped cuz I'm small and scared of my pen shadow... Yup!

• If I actually did it you wouldn't bring Me in alive