I found out my girlfriend is in the KKK should I report her to the police?

• Report her
  • Dont worry about it. love is more important than racism
  • I'm in the kkk too
So I asked her about it and she said she isn't in the KKK and it belonged to her great grandfather who was apparently one of the high ranking members so its sort of like a family heirloom that is kind of sentimental but also embarrassing so nobody else wanted it but she's kind of a hoarder so she kept it and won't throw it away cause it has sentimental value.

She said nobody in her family since her great grandfather was in KKK.

But it IS a real deal KKK hood thing so should I believe her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well she probably was raised that way by her parents and likely has family in it. If you love her stay with her but try and open her up to a whole wide world as Most racists have strong rigid views but can change over time when their views are challenged in real life and get outside their comfort zone. She might change her views if she meets decent folks of different color ie black people. I have a friend who was an out and out racist hating all black and Mexican people but changed when she went to college and actually met some, now her best friend is black and she is dating a Chinese guy.

• I'm half Thai, maybe that's why she hid it from me

• Don't hope racists will ever change. They were racist in 1860 , in 1960, and they'll still be it in 2060. (I know the KKK was founded after 1860)

• Sounds genuine plus she is going out with you. Most racists and bigots are that way out of ignorance @jaquesvol

What Girls Said 10

• It isn't illegal to be a member of the KKK. Those fools used to solicit people on Saturdays on the side of the freeway with their roes on when I was in high school.

• It's not? That's kind of a relief actually cause I didn't want the authorities to think I was associated with it through being with her if she got caught

• @CheerGirl38139 this is a legit question

• Yeah____

http://replygif.net/i/1242.gif

Carry on bro. Peace out.

• It's not actually illegal to be in the KKK so you can't report her but if I was you, I'd dump her regardless.

• Check update

• If it looks really old, then chances are it probably is. I dunno, has she seemed racist before?

• She cracks the odd black joke

• I don't agree with your poll.

From your comments to other people, I think before you break up with her you should speak to her. From my knowledge, it's not a crime to be part of the KKK so you can't report her. However, I also thought that the KKK were not accepting of any other race - they date within whites only, and have biggest issues with blacks. Under that knowledge, she shouldn't be dating you being Asian.

I would speak to her first. It could be something really stupid like she was in a theatre production and that was her outfit. A Halloween outfit. Who knows. I wouldn't just assume that she is a KKK member. I mean, if you a gun would you automatically assume your girlfriend was a mass murderer? Maybe it's protection?

I know it's not a straight anology but I'm just saying, you may have misread the situation (understandably!!). I always believe in speaking first before getting rid of it all.

• I don't look Asian though I just look like a tanned white guy. My mother was thai but my father nordic

• Creeped out a little. I think her house is haunted too

• It sounds like for you this will never sit well and I think you should be honest and say you want to break up. If you mean that much to her, at the very least she will box it up and put it in the attic but tbh I don't think that will be enough for you. I think you will forever tarnish her with this.

• Yeah. Report her. That's not okay. Bloody potatoes.

• Check update

• I don't give a shit. Anyone who has sentimental value for setting humans on fire is not a good person.

• haha Um if she hurting someone than ya. But the kkk is allowed to assemble... it part of our American right to assemble.

• Are me and @mistnigq808 the only ones that see this as a troll question 😂😂😂

Are you people actually that gullible? Go back and read the original question before the update and note the age group. 👌

• Klu Klux KLan!
    Voted A.

:\

• Probably just another troll question in GaGland...

• It's not illegal to be in that organization. It's disgusting and terrible, but not illegal.

• http://youtu.be/hT1OKo1rT84

What would the Ramones do?

What Guys Said 10

• There is freedom of association. You could only have her nailed if you can conjure up evidence of her engaging in an actual crime. If that's the route you want to go, wait for her to make a mistake. Take photos, gather evidence, and wear gloves when you do. Don't get your own fingerprints on stuff. If you're especially concerned and money isn't an issue, hire a private detective. They'll know what they're doing a lot more than you do.

• " I'm in the kkk too" #WhitePower boys come on now #WhitePower!!! www.latinamericanstudies.org/.../...initiation.jpg hahahahahaha

• Isn't that like the Christian isis?
    From tour update she has nothing to do with it she didn't choose her grandfather just search more about her and make sure she isn't with them

• Voted D: Dump her and get the hell away from her and her friends.

• Check update

• That doesn't make a difference: it was a multinational's subsidiary.

• Did you work for the UN?

• Well, this is a purely moral issue. She's not done anything yet. I'd back away, slowly and carefully.

• Is it illegal?

• couldn't vote because i dont agree with any of the options.

• What do you think I should do?

• well is it your house or is it her house? Because if its hers, she really can do whatever she wants. You're going to have to talk to her about it, and if she doesn't budge, you need to decide whether or not she's worth sticking around with in spite of it

• It's her house. I only have a small apartment and she lives in the house which used to belong to her grandmother so our plan is for me to eventually move in there to start a family.
      That's part of why she has so much junk. A lot of it was already there.

• lol i put in the KKK but dude just break up

• It isn't illegal. Just break up with her.

• But I love her. She has a hot ass

• Check update

• In that case, you and your girlfriend should be perfectly fine if you like each other. Her great grandfather doesn't impact her life any longer

• there's no point to reporter her it isn't against the law to be in the KKK