I'm creeped out?

I found a pic of my crush at martial arts from last year and he looked a lot older. Help 😬 In person he looked like a couple years older than me. I'm creeped it a lot 😳

I don't know what you mean, but I don't thinks so 😂 Oh and I finally got my car 😀

Most Helpful Guy

• So what? he is a crush... it is not like you are dating him. Ask his age and if he is to old then just be a friend.

• That's gonna be weird just randomly asking his age?

• What I mean by that is he is old enough to know better... a 16 year old girl or guy for that matter may very well try to start seeing a guy/gal that is 22... if the 22 year old allows things to get that far knowing the age of the 16 year old, then that is when it starts to get really creepy.

It is not creepy for a 16 year old to have a crush on a 22 year old, some people would say it is kind of cute and adorable. However, it is not unheard of, for a 22 year old to think that a 16 year old is attractive... obviously not knowing their age (especially considering how girls look so much older than they appear these days).

• People say I look like I'm a 7th grader because I'm 5'2

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Taking this that he Lied about his age, @rainbowdash_262 and Now... In person he looked like a couple years older than me.
    He probably is 18 if only a 'Couple' which isn't Much to be 'Creeped' over here, dear.
    To make heads and tails about it, to bring you some comfort of 'My crush,' it is far better for Him to Look Older than You so he doesn't get 'Creeped,' should he see that you are the One who is over 21.
    Good luck. xx

• My friend thought he looked 30 just bc he has a beard. In person be looked 17 or 18.

• Yeah, she meantion the the instructor that helps me are her son. I was shocked.

• lol.. This is what Ia m meaning with fate.. could there be a date perhaps in store with you both? xx

What Guys Said 2

• Do you know how old he is? Ask to see some ID.

• He looked older in the picture? Is that what you're saying?

• Yes. My friend agreed. I don't know if it makes sense that he pic was last year. And he looked different in person

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe don't look too much into it!

• We all take bad pictures. How much is "a lot older"?

• So? Do you like him for his personality? don't be an ageist

• Personality yeah I guess. But if it's someone 16 and someone is let's say 29 then no...

• really? I understand, I personally mostly date older guys, I mean guys over 30. we all have different tastes, so if you don't feel comfortabl with it, then avoid any advances involving him 😊

• Turns out he's 6yrs apart. Tbh he does look good for his age.